1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Is that accurate information about wraith though?? Who wrote that paragraph?

Could be fear mongering, theres been alot of that lately to shake people out of their coins

Yeah that is true..i wanted to hold it but with so many questions/fukkery surrounding this thing, i just dont trust it long term anymore.:hubie:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
XVG Whale is certainly optimistic :russ:

Claims it's def droppin this week for sure, but I mean he's heavily invested and makes public video in pajamas so who knows:lolbron:

Hopefully he's right with some of the shyt he's said in the last hour :lupe:

What did he say?

b*stard probably bought verge months ago and is part of pump and dumpers trying to get as many coins as they can during sell offs. Who knows

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
A couple weeks ago I switched out my Ven for more Ripple, then took out some of the verge to put into BRD and more Ripple.

I'm at peace with Ripple and BRD right now.

But of course Ven would finally jump outta it's gutter stage and climb to 2 bucks now :francis:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Yeah that is true..i wanted to hold it but with so many questions/fukkery surrounding this thing, i just dont trust it long term anymore.:hubie:
Yup. I sold it at 29 cents and just bought it back an hour ago. Unless you can sell during pumps and buy after dumps this coin is garbage long term

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Doesnt sit right with me. less then 4 days to deliver or this coin goes back to a few pennies.

Maybe thats what he wants. He could buy 100,000s if not millions of coins
:ohhh:
Always the possibility they delay to encourage a plummet, buy it all up then drop in january lol :manny:

If it takes a dive and nothing drops by the 31st I'll prolly sell and buy back in if rumor of it dropping come back.

For now I wait and see if it really drops 2017 or not.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Always the possibility they delay to encourage a plummet, buy it all up then drop in january lol :manny:

If it takes a dive and nothing drops by the 31st I'll prolly sell and buy back in if rumor of it dropping come back.

For now I wait and see if it really drops 2017 or not.

Yea they are clearly messing with the timing. Not a good look to be so last minute

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Cryptopia, only get it if you're ok losing the money cause this isn't anything I believe in at all, just something I hope a PnD group finds and goes wild with. I set an alarm if it quadruples, outside of that the money I consider the money lost already.

So do these different coin sites work together (Cryptopia, Coins Market, ) with Binance, or do you have to open an account with each one separate?

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
There is no official fork. Yall need to do your DD.
Hell, how would you rank

ripple
bread
ven

as far as potential?
IMO...
ripple - low risk / low short term reward potential / high potential reward long term
bread - medium all around
ven - high risk / high potential short term reward / zero long term potential

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Yea they are clearly messing with the timing. Not a good look to be so last minute
Couple possibilities.

1. It's not done and they are scrambling to finish.

2. It's not done and they are going to intentionally delay to manufacture a price drop, buy it all up, then drop wraith later working perfectly.

3.Wraith was never going to be done.

4. It is done and they are using any time they have to continue testing to the last second, because they know with social media that if one flaw is exposed it's nuh night for them. Think a game developer crunching new code up until the last second before going gold.

Which is true who knows. Like I've been saying I'm not in a ton of money. Yea I'm up a few thousand however I initially invested in the idea of Wraith as advertised. So I want to at least see what happens in the next few days. I'm fine with selling for a few hundred dollars less to take the risk of thousands more. It's a matter of a few days patience.

Also the way the FUDS hit it feels like someone with big money knows something. I mean someone sucked up like 13% of the market making 15 million dollar transactions at a time after the fake Reddit story. That's someone with a lot of money and their address wasn't on the trade ledger before.

So they either want to get in low cause they know something we don't (say wraith actually dropping) Or they are throwing heavy money around simply because they decided to randomly pump and dump verge even tough they hadn't been a player before. The timing is suspicious, the real question is did this person get in low for future growth or is he just fukkin with the market to make short term gains. Because to me it seemed like he was trying to gain marketshare.

Which wouldn't make sense if he thought it was going to crash even lower.

I'm probably overly optimisitic because of my low initial investment and the fact I'm house money at this point. A few grand is nice, especially for me to reinvest and continue growing but I also don't want to impatiently miss on an even larger gain because I didn't want to wait a couple days.

It's a coin flip :manny: