1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
holding tron (TRX) bags, this is fukkin painful
never going with any of these shytcoins again, once i get rid of these bags im back to the big 3 for all of 2018. Fuk a pump

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
any news causing it? Or just the rush to ven and brd?

Twitter fingers McAfee basically fukked everything up the last week & today, his coin of the day made people look closer at Verge.

All he had to do was shut up and ride the wave, also that XVG Whale released a video yesterday which was horrible, dude looked like he was in his basement and was rocking PJs:russ:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's show and prove time for them, Wraith has to be released before the end of the year and it can't be trash.
Talk me out of selling breh. I wanna transfer all my verge to ripple today

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
holding tron (TRX) bags, this is fukkin painful
never going with any of these shytcoins again, once i get rid of these bags im back to the big 3 for all of 2018. Fuk a pump

I just need the TRX team to come up with some kind of news to push it to at least .08 and I'm out. I'm holding even though I want to bail, but I know what is going to happen as soon as I do.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
It's a top 5 coin that has been held in check by massive sellwalls the last two weeks, as for news they have signed partnerships (One with the Chinese govt.) the last two weeks and have gotten cosigns that should have pushed the coin up to $10.

Today -

Last two weeks -

And this the other day -

https://www.quora.com/Which-cryptocurrency-should-I-invest-in-in-2018-Why/answer/Jim-Breyer

Billionaire Jim Breyer calling it his coin of 2018.

McAfee tweeting raised the price of shytcoins more than this real news did for Ven, it's going to be massive in 2018.

Just bought Ven off the strength of this post with what little money I have :mjgrin:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Talk me out of selling breh. I wanna transfer all my verge to ripple today

I'm not here to tell you what to do with your money :hubie:

Just bought Ven off the strength of this post with what little money I have :mjgrin:

Be prepared for a dip beloved, the suppression is real, but I want a dip so I can get more though :takedat:

This isn't a quick gains thing, gotta look 2-3 months from now.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_ob6pmgJUzR1r94h9do1_400.gif

$30-100 by the end of the year.

I need verge price to triple so I can sell :beli:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I'm not here to tell you what to do with your money :hubie:

Be prepared for a dip beloved, the suppression is real, but I want a dip so I can get more though :takedat:

Too be honest I am tired looking at this shyt all day. I am ready to invest in some promising coins and maybe check this shyt once a day. This pump and dump culture ain't for me. Going to target BRD, ICX, XRP and VEN as my alt coins.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood

I can see how their application could take off.. also I'm using the money I would have used on frivolous good purchases

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Cryptopia, only get it if you're ok losing the money cause this isn't anything I believe in at all, just something I hope a PnD group finds and goes wild with. I set an alarm if it quadruples, outside of that the money I consider the money lost already.
How do you set an alarm for something like that

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Too be honest I am tired looking at this shyt all day. I am ready to invest in some promising coins and maybe check this shyt once a day. This pump and dump culture ain't for me. Going to target BRD, ICX, XRP and VEN as my alt coins.

I have some money for pump and dump stuff, but other things like VEN I don't have on exchanges cause there's no chance I'm selling it.

Straight up long term hold, and I have a little money for swing trades that I keep in exchanges.

I need verge price to triple so I can sell :beli:

I think Wraith dropping will cause a bump in the price, regardless of if it works or not, it'll take a 30 mins to an hour for people to dig into it and see if it works, and for that tweet / post on Reddit to spread.

How do you set an alarm for something like that

Blockfolio and Delta apps.