1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Just a random comment. Saw folks complaining about 2 factor authentication before.

Before this, if you weren't using 2 factor on everything you can, you lost. I remember when my Twitter account got hacked constantly before two factor was available. My gmail got hacked once or twice too, or had a hack attempted. I love 2FA.

My steam and PSN accounts were hacked too. Got the 2FA enabled on that and haven't had problems since.

2FA should be mandatory on everything now.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's everyones strategy for tomorrow with the fork?

Sold off some shyt coins and sent the btc to coinbase.
Not sure how coinbase is gona handle distributing shyt but :manny:

From the previous failed fork:
What action do I need to take? Do I need to withdraw my funds from Coinbase to have access to B2X?
No action is required on your part. All Coinbase users with a BTC balance at the time of the fork will automatically be credited with an equal balance of B2X.

Bitcoin Segwit2x Fork FAQ

I'm assuming it'll be the same shyt this time around

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Sold off some shyt coins and sent the btc to coinbase.
Not sure how coinbase is gona handle distributing shyt but :manny:

From the previous failed fork:
What action do I need to take? Do I need to withdraw my funds from Coinbase to have access to B2X?
No action is required on your part. All Coinbase users with a BTC balance at the time of the fork will automatically be credited with an equal balance of B2X.

Bitcoin Segwit2x Fork FAQ

I'm assuming it'll be the same shyt this time around

What the hell is going on? Whats b2x??
:lupe::lupe:

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
If thats true wraith about to be shyt
:mjlol:

A Note About the "Wraith Protocol"
Verge has been advertising the including of the "wraith protocol" in their coin for some time now. The "wraith protocol" is a rebrand of stealth addresses used in Monero and other CryptoNote coins. It has not yet been implemented.

Monero and other CryptoNote coins have had mandatory stealth addresses for their entire histories. Verge plans to make this feature optional, and NOT include other features such as ring signatures or confidential transactions.

This feature only really works if everyone uses it. It offers little to no protection if only a small fraction of people actually use it. The majority of the blockchain will still be completely transparent, which means there will be little or no privacy protection for those using the "wraith protocol."

Yeah im out on the next run up

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Man all this stuff is goofy since there is no governing bodies.

I can tweet some goofy stuff and if i get enough RTs cause a coin to pump or dip
Yea i dumped all my coins few days ago. bought some more at 20 and 15 cents. Im not gonna hold this coin long term. Soon as wraith kicks up price im selling, not even gonna wait for the peak

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
XVG Whale is certainly optimistic :russ:

Claims it's def droppin this week for sure, but I mean he's heavily invested and makes public video in pajamas so who knows:lolbron:

Hopefully he's right with some of the shyt he's said in the last hour :lupe: