1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I was going to buy 1500 last night but had to stay in something else or else I'd lose a lot of money, worked out but I'm still gonna get that 1500 at some point.

I bought most of mine when it was 1.22-1.40.

Get it before they list it on another exchange, it's on Binance now which controls almost 60% of it's volume and there are still some big ass sellwalls to keep it from flying away.

I was hoping for xvg to get back in the .25s so i could cash out a chunk of it and put it into VEN, since i had took my VEN out a couple weeks back to put into ripple. Now i'm seeing VEN is waking up and i'm annoyed it didn't give me another week of dormant state so i could see things through with xvg

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I think Wraith dropping will cause a bump in the price, regardless of if it works or not, it'll take a 30 mins to an hour for people to dig into it and see if it works, and for that tweet / post on Reddit to spread.

That's gonna be the interesting thing. That hour time frame to make some decisions.

I need to set like a news alert lmao. I'll be damned if that shyt happens at like 3am and wake up the next morning and missed everything on some worse case scenario happens type ish

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
I was hoping for xvg to get back in the .25s so i could cash out a chunk of it and put it into VEN, since i had took my VEN out a couple weeks back to put into ripple. Now i'm seeing VEN is waking up and i'm annoyed it didn't give me another week of dormant state so i could see things through with xvg
bought some couple hours ago at 15 cents. trying to sell after wraith. Glad I dumped everything I had at 29 cents.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
That's gonna be the interesting thing. That hour time frame to make some decisions.

I need to set like a news alert lmao. I'll be damned if that shyt happens at like 3am and wake up the next morning and missed everything on some worse case scenario happens type ish

yea imma be pissed if it drops in middle of night.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
site isnt working for me. Whats in it?
It's the blockchain takes forever to load.

Basically one guy owns 14% of all verge and he's swinging the market anyway he wants. When it swing down he's swallowing up more market share.

He's either trying to get rich quick or he's trying to accumulate marketshare, or a combination of both.

I just wonder his motivation. Either anticipating Wraith or trying to drain the coin before it implodes.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

I think it will jump big initially, it's gonna be fascinating to watch the news spread good or bad.

@Malta you get a nucleus email yet?

Yeah at 6am, but it's just the same thing about how they received a lot of interest in the ICO.