1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
McAfee is literally in the comments saying THIS is a screenshot and not real :mjlol:

An actual post on his actual twitter with an actual link to that exact IG.

But someone photoshopped it brehs :mjgrin:

It's clearly NOT a screenshot, so he's either lying straight through his teeth in the face of physical evidence or someone is using his twitter account :mjlol:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I sold all of my XVG, probably at a loss but i can not deal with this back and forth caused by one crazy guy.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Nah, just a shytcoin on Cryptopia, I got some COLX yesterday too. I spent $100 total on some shytcoins just to hold in case something ever causes them to jump.

I wouldn't recommend either unless you're perfectly fine losing that money
Ahh, i just registered into cryptopia and checking it out now. This is pretty much where you can buy some of the other coins you guys bring up that aren't on binance right?

I imagine it has the same identify verification too tho? I did that ish for gemini on Thursday or Friday, and I'm still waiting for them to verify :francis:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Explain for those of us out the loop?
Traders tend to jump on the digital train in hope of getting the extra coin when the blockchain splits. It is likely to happen again this time with the founder promising that in addition to the common practice of crediting BTC holders with equivalent balances of the new coin, B2X, they would also receive;

Stick a fork in it; SegWit2x is back

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Ahh, i just registered into cryptopia and checking it out now. This is pretty much where you can buy some of the other coins you guys bring up that aren't on binance right?

I imagine it has the same identify verification too tho? I did that ish for gemini on Thursday or Friday, and I'm still waiting for them to verify :francis:

Nah, Cryptopia is the wild west over there, all they want you to do is make a 4 digit pin.

Meadz

All Star
Daps

:skip:

I need to sell this shyt. When is wraith dropping again?

EDIT: oh my bad, didn't see that this was already discussed. I'v been off the grid

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Not sure why folks ever took mcaffee seriously. im not saying this as an after the fact pile on as more he just has a history of being a nut.

This is a guy accused of possible murder, married a prostitute, and going on coke binges. He has long been a notorious nut.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Not sure why folks ever took mcaffee seriously. im not saying this as an after the fact pile on as more he just has a history of being a nut.

This is a guy accused of possible murder, married a prostitute, and going on coke binges. He has long been a notorious nut.
Just read a reddit post that said he said he'd cut his dikk off if BTC didn't hit 500k by xmas :dead:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
When is wraith dropping?
They said Q4 2017. They got a couple days to crush the buildings. Otherwise everyone gonna sell off to avoid 2018 taxes.

If the 31st comes and nothing or a delay is announced, then I may sell based on the fact that it will prolly blow down to a penny again with an easy buy back in.

If they delay it I think people will be real mad.

If it does crush buildings I wont be surprised at a 1.00 pump then a drop before Jan 1st also to avoid taxes.