1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
The big players are gaining more coins after every pump and dump. So theyll keep doing it.
Yup. I'm looking for the next .01 coin (easier said than done). My biggest mistake is i only put in 45-50 bucks into verge at .01., So if wraith don't work and it's just the same cycle of hovering around .15 +/- .05 pump/dumps, then i'm good just walkin away from it and finding another coin

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Was McAfee hacked?

He says the Instagram page where he says Verge will be 15$ is fake, and that he has no IG.

But here he is on his real Twitter linking to that IG last year.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
I think it'll pop within the first hour wraith is released, but once coders start really digging into it :ld: I'm out for good when it reaches a certain point. I feel bad for the people who are gonna hold to the bitter end cause of how it bounced back the other day, they're going to think it will do that again.

Yup. im gonna sell way before the peak. Not gonna chance it. If it hits 25 cents even I'm out. Just bought some at 16. One last pay day

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Yup. I'm looking for the next .01 coin (easier said than done). My biggest mistake is i only put in 45-50 bucks into verge at .01., So if wraith don't work and it's just the same cycle of hovering around .15 +/- .05 pump/dumps, then i'm good just walkin away from it and finding another coin

I copped 2 million coins of embercoin last night for $60 :mjlol:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Was McAfee hacked?

He says the Instagram page where he says Verge will be 15$ is fake, and that he has no IG.

But here he is on his real Twitter linking to that IG last year.

Dude did too much, XVG would have hit $2 had he just shut up and not done his coin of the day, once he started pumping those other coins people were like :wtf:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I copped 2 million coins of embercoin last night for $60 :mjlol:
:merchant:

200.gif

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Dude did too much, XVG would have hit $2 had he just shut up and not done his coin of the day, once he started pumping those other coins people were like :wtf:
My real question is, What if he didn't retract the 15$ statement and was hacked?

I think 15 is ludicrous I wanted 1$. However in his denial of that statement he says he doesn't even have IG. But he has clearly stated that IS his IG in the past.

So 2 possibilities, he is lying and misremembering.

or Somebody hacked his account in an attempt to exert influence.

The IG is either really his or it isn't. If it is really his that begs the question who went through the trouble to hack him and why. (big gains)

IDK, shyt is kin've fun to dig through though.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Where did you buy it?

Cryptopia, only get it if you're ok losing the money cause this isn't anything I believe in at all, just something I hope a PnD group finds and goes wild with. I set an alarm if it quadruples, outside of that the money I consider the money lost already.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
My real question is, What if he didn't retract the 15$ statement and was hacked?

I think 15 is ludicrous I wanted 1$. However in his denial of that statement he says he doesn't even have IG. But he has clearly stated that IS his IG in the past.

So 2 possibilities, he is lying and misremembering.

or Somebody hacked his account in an attempt to exert influence.

The IG is either really his or it isn't. If it is really his that begs the question who went through the trouble to hack him and why. (big gains)

IDK, shyt is kin've fun to dig through though.

Dude is a scumbag overall, so he's probably lying, he's got bodies breh :russ:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Well I bought some more at .14 cents just in case it flips above 20 again for some free spending money :mjgrin:

If not take it off the bottom line, we already covered overhead team :mjgrin: