1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
oh ok I feel that..I'm doing the same thing on BLUM (stacking those tickets..one day I'm going to just play them all) I play the Netcoin a lot but it can be time-consuming (ready for that airdrop)

I figure even if the amounts are not huge, they can definitely add up when it's multiple farms/TG games....could use them to buy some meme coins

Thing I hate about netcoin is it being single tap. Like with pokequest I can use all 5 fingers and tap the energy bar down then come back later when it refills. With netcoin I gotta use one finger and tap repeatedly.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Thing I hate about netcoin is it being single tap. Like with pokequest I can use all 5 fingers and tap the energy bar down then come back later when it refills. With netcoin I gotta use one finger and tap repeatedly.
nah you're right about that with Netcoin...it's one tap..really tedious....the trick is that if you time it right...toward the end of the timer...the robots pay out more...40 per tap..then the last robot at 40 seconds..pays out 100 per tap...

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
seems like the market was pretty red today...anybody do any farming/airdrop plays in the meantime?

Daps
So umm.....whatever happened to that bull run?
it’s coming. halving is still taking place, and rate cuts are likely to drop in a couple of weeks, if not sooner.

a massive pump, along with incredible ATHs for just about every coin, is right around the corner.

this is a shakeout that that cause less seasoned investors to panic and sell when they should chill and HODL.

:francis: