1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Daps
this is probably going to explode. this crash isn’t natural and is a clear sign of manipulation.

a lot of the main twitter influencers are saying this is big money trying to bring powell to heel and force an early rate cut.

if that cut comes, it will likely trigger a massive infusion of liquidity. alts/memes are going to skyrocket.,

we’ll see.

:lupe:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Doing a bit of charting on FTM between the games this evening. Here's what I'm thinking.

The last time the EMAs crossed it dropped 52% back down to that price range touching around .21 which took 38 days before bouncing up but then didn't have enough strength and went back down to around .17. Same area it was at in previous blue circle so in November 2022 and October 2023 it was both times at about .17. Now I set the date and price range in this area but a bit further out in mid to late February giving the chart time to likely move sideways or the lines to cross a bit further down the road.

xmV1xkBC

So then I drew a couple of long positions. First spike it went up nearly 240% and second spike it went up 230%. With a 165 day gap between the last cross and the range low. Meaning if my thesis is correct that would occur in early August. Now another 230%+ spike like before would carry it over the trendline if it is able to since its 3 or more touches required but even still that .37 price range could come into play as support by then. If it breaks thru and retests like on that blue line i drew even better. But then if it bounces back up to the 23% fib from a low of .17 range then thats an over 400% gain.

o9BNFVd5

I'm hoping for a .17 area bounce but even one in that .21 to .24 range is still a huge come up. At .17 that would be a 9k coin increase for me if timed right. A huge win if that happens. Just need history to repeat itself. I'll have to see whats good with OPT and AVAX as well and BTC too. Hopefully get a big enough dip thru next 6 months to accumulate some more on them.

Had mentioned FTM back in January for .17 and while its currently at .29, crazy how its dipped and likely heading further down. Might get sideways action for the rest of the year soon as these coins hit a low and not much movement back up for a while. Def not until after the election and who knows what may happen with fukkery on both sides when it comes to this. Markets won't care who wins cuz they'll dump it no matter what.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
this is probably going to explode. this crash isn’t natural and is a clear sign of manipulation.

a lot of the main twitter influencers are saying this is big money trying to bring powell to heel and force an early rate cut.

if that cut comes, it will likely trigger a massive infusion of liquidity. alts/memes are going to skyrocket.,

we’ll see.

You have links to some of those tweets?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

we’ll see.

next rate decision on september 18. who knows what may happen until then or if even a war may break out. i dont think some of the same coins from the last run may be the ones having the momentum this time. if they lower rates, likely not by much, they still got the election in another month and a half or so. who knows what the stock market will look like in the morning but i'm sure futures are looking ugly. even worse if shyt goes down with israel and iran.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Got out of fetch and most of atom. Waiting to see what happens to see if i use stables to buy btc. Expect US stock market to dump if Japan did. These damn Middle Easterners fukking things up as well. Let's see what happens. Better guard your job if you got one.

You making me nervous breh

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
that fetch i said was .84 few hours ago is now at .76. the fantom that was .29 is now at .26. and the US market hasn't even opened, shoot prolly not even the london one yet. atom at prices last seen september of 2020. good thing i took some profits along the way cuz i couldn't imagine wasting those 4 years round tripping my investment. btc opened at 58k and now at 51k, hasn't even been 7 hours yet.

i think this downtrend line starting from March may determine things. gonna be wild if it closes the day below it, even worse if it retests it later in week and rejects.

fM7wS1RT

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
man it's scary hours right now....on a brighter note, we've been here before with crypto so not too anxious....

sidenote, @mannyrs13 with some of those tap 2 earn games, you have to invite friends to enjoy the full benefits..you've been doing that or sidestepping it?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
man it's scary hours right now....on a brighter note, we've been here before with crypto so not too anxious....

sidenote, @mannyrs13 with some of those tap 2 earn games, you have to invite friends to enjoy the full benefits..you've been doing that or sidestepping it?

man you prolly the only motherfukker i got on my list :russ:

i just been grinding out what i can and avoiding the other stuff. i know for hamster kombat it has for invites especially certain cards you can get but i just be trying to get the daily rewards and games that they offer to get points.

speaking of daily stuff, i messed up on that brn game cuz they have a part where you can do a streak and you have to claim it every day but my ass was just going in there and getting what the robot accumulated and not clicking the daily claim so i had to start new this weekend.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
man you prolly the only motherfukker i got on my list :russ:

i just been grinding out what i can and avoiding the other stuff. i know for hamster kombat it has for invites especially certain cards you can get but i just be trying to get the daily rewards and games that they offer to get points.

speaking of daily stuff, i messed up on that brn game cuz they have a part where you can do a streak and you have to claim it every day but my ass was just going in there and getting what the robot accumulated and not clicking the daily claim so i had to start new this weekend.
at bolded :russ: :dead: I didn't even know that (I was on your list) lol I be wanting to send it out but I dont want folks looking at me like PokeyQuest, :beli::mjtf:bruh what you on? lol

that BRN bot come in clutch for those 12 hours

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Telegram Invite for one of the tap 2 earn games...it's pretty cool