1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why is it after every time i buy crypto/stocks, sh!t dips like a mf?
:aicmon:

I dont start buying until people start saying "We in for a bull run any day now:mjgrin:. Classic tale tale sign of buying the top. Always have a chance to sell with a nice profit though. I just dont take it and run like i should. Think ive invested my last dollar into these meme coins. Im going back to penny stocks:francis:

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
Hd1QrSZ.png

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Got out of fetch and most of atom. Waiting to see what happens to see if i use stables to buy btc. Expect US stock market to dump if Japan did. These damn Middle Easterners fukking things up as well. Let's see what happens. Better guard your job if you got one.

You sold all your Fetch???:dwillhuh:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
You sold all your Fetch???:dwillhuh:

wish i would've done it sooner. sold few days ago, of course wasn't too happy about the over $100 swap difference on osmosis. gotta see if i move my usdc off of there and to a wallet or coinbase where i have access to more coins. but fetch looking ugly and prolly get worse. its at .84 now. i messed up by having it staked when it was ATH instead of unstaking it. its below the 100 week moving average currently as well as down 78% fib from the high. Strong sell signals on the moving average indicators as well as summary and oscillators. The moving averages crossed down on the daily and they havent crossed on this weekly chart but it could be heading that way. Especially with a few rejections on the 20 week already past few months. Wouldn't be surprised to see it drop down to .50 if that even holds.

I done messed up with some of the trading this year especially on these shyt coins so I gotta either stick to just btc or find coins with long term potential and ecosystems like solana or ton. cosmos and fetch haven't been building much that i've seen. i know fetch got the merger thing going. cosmos doesn't have the volume that other chains like the ones i mentioned plus eth have. barely any opportunities to make money on there and it drops when the rest of the market crashes. it hasn't been this low since december 2020. i'm sure there'll be better coins for growth in the future or other investments. staking killed me cuz i just let my coins there thinking it was gonna help. while the interest was nice when prices were high, doesn't help when they are low. 1000 coins at 18% is 180. multiply that by 4.84 and thats about $870, not even $100 a month which is nothing in this economy.

8tymiVhr

i just thought of something regarding another coin which i gotta look for my post. of course i gambled away most the money i had on that chain anyways but crazy to see how things turned out.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
wish i would've done it sooner. sold few days ago, of course wasn't too happy about the over $100 swap difference on osmosis. gotta see if i move my usdc off of there and to a wallet or coinbase where i have access to more coins. but fetch looking ugly and prolly get worse. its at .84 now. i messed up by having it staked when it was ATH instead of unstaking it. its below the 100 week moving average currently as well as down 78% fib from the high. Strong sell signals on the moving average indicators as well as summary and oscillators. The moving averages crossed down on the daily and they havent crossed on this weekly chart but it could be heading that way. Especially with a few rejections on the 20 week already past few months. Wouldn't be surprised to see it drop down to .50 if that even holds.

I done messed up with some of the trading this year especially on these shyt coins so I gotta either stick to just btc or find coins with long term potential and ecosystems like solana or ton. cosmos and fetch haven't been building much that i've seen. i know fetch got the merger thing going. cosmos doesn't have the volume that other chains like the ones i mentioned plus eth have. barely any opportunities to make money on there and it drops when the rest of the market crashes. it hasn't been this low since december 2020. i'm sure there'll be better coins for growth in the future or other investments. staking killed me cuz i just let my coins there thinking it was gonna help. while the interest was nice when prices were high, doesn't help when they are low. 1000 coins at 18% is 180. multiply that by 4.84 and thats about $870, not even $100 a month which is nothing in this economy.

8tymiVhr

i just thought of something regarding another coin which i gotta look for my post. of course i gambled away most the money i had on that chain anyways but crazy to see how things turned out.

but isnt fetch in the middle of its consolidation where they are merging the companies???:dwillhuh: what if it blows up down the line as people expect?