1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I know you probably already checked, but it seems like they accumulate the longer you let them sit....I woke up and saw a few K ready to claim

Not sure how to upgrade the passive Pokecards though

Yeah I seen that. I see something about generating stones at level 10 but not sure what that means. I got up to level 7 but cards all level 1. Also not sure how duplicates work cuz it says I have 22 cards but I know I seen some appear multiple times. Not sure what they number on the card that says like 4/30 means unless that's how many I have of that character.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I seen that. I see something about generating stones at level 10 but not sure what that means. I got up to level 7 but cards all level 1. Also not sure how duplicates work cuz it says I have 22 cards but I know I seen some appear multiple times. Not sure what they number on the card that says like 4/30 means unless that's how many I have of that character.

that's how I took it...as having multiples of the same card increases...wonder what happens when it gets to 30/30

edit: you can upgrade the cards once you max out on that particular card...example 30/30 on a card

Last edited:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
they shilling the fukk outta $CATDOG. I cant help but be skeptical. But I missed the $BRETT train (I bought, but too late to really hit).

I really dont wanna miss out on the next moon memecoin...and the fact al these dudes are coordinating and throwing their weight behind this....

guess we'll wait and see

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
they shilling the fukk outta $CATDOG. I cant help but be skeptical. But I missed the $BRETT train (I bought, but too late to really hit).

I really dont wanna miss out on the next moon memecoin...and the fact al these dudes are coordinating and throwing their weight behind this....

guess we'll wait and see

Gonna go full degen and put 10 SOL on it and see what happens :skip:

Ezkh

Pro
Daps
What are you guys using to see your Portfolio ? I use coinmarketcap but Dogcat is not on it. Is there a better website that has all the altcoins ?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
What are you guys using to see your Portfolio ? I use coinmarketcap but Dogcat is not on it. Is there a better website that has all the altcoins ?
zerion.io might have it. i think debank another good one but not sure if it'll have it on there.

Ezkh

Pro
Daps
zerion.io might have it. i think debank another good one but not sure if it'll have it on there.
Thanks, going to set it up today !

Did not put a lot on Dogcat, but starting next month imma try to go really early on new altcoins. I always feel like i arrive a few hours late

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Thanks, going to set it up today !

Did not put a lot on Dogcat, but starting next month imma try to go really early on new altcoins. I always feel like i arrive a few hours late
I've been hearing a lot about CATDOG, but I should have known there was a dogcat too...lol

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Saw this game posted, bout to see what's good with it.

checking it out... seems cool :salute:
side note how many of the tap2earn games are you staying consistent with...so far I'm doing like 5 to 7... Layernet (Netcoin), Blum, Pokequest, TabiZoo and Zavod and Yescoin

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
checking it out... seems cool :salute:
side note how many of the tap2earn games are you staying consistent with...so far I'm doing like 5 to 7... Layernet (Netcoin), Blum, Pokequest, TabiZoo and Zavod and Yescoin

This new brn one, as well as layernet, zavod, ton station, blum, yescoin, pokeyquest, catizen, and hamster kombat.

I just been farming on blum, got like 30 tickets I need to use for the drop game. Haven't been tapping much on netcoin, but try to go in and claim the 10k an hour. Long as I go in to each of them a few times a day, I can claim any farming plus keep any daily streaks alive.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
This new brn one, as well as layernet, zavod, ton station, blum, yescoin, pokeyquest, catizen, and hamster kombat.

I just been farming on blum, got like 30 tickets I need to use for the drop game. Haven't been tapping much on netcoin, but try to go in and claim the 10k an hour. Long as I go in to each of them a few times a day, I can claim any farming plus keep any daily streaks alive.
oh ok I feel that..I'm doing the same thing on BLUM (stacking those tickets..one day I'm going to just play them all) I play the Netcoin a lot but it can be time-consuming (ready for that airdrop)

I figure even if the amounts are not huge, they can definitely add up when it's multiple farms/TG games....could use them to buy some meme coins