1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
@southpawstyle the hell did you do with this coin? may have to keep an eye on it and see if it stables or gets a reversal popping. get back in for a run to ATH if possible.

y2Q85nR1
Honestly I put 1 sol in and took half out (20ish) when the whale chat started talking a bunch of shyt.

I put 9 in the og Neiro at 6m before Ansem joined the space and 2 into the cto because my homie is leading it

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
Sorry I lied. I bought cfsm on pump and threw .2 in at 9k so less than a sol.

I’ll never admin or mod another tg again tho

I still have like 15 sol in cfsm because when this Neiro shyt is done it still might fly. I just can’t mod the tg anymore or I’ll get fired and broken up with

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Honestly I put 1 sol in and took half out (20ish) when the whale chat started talking a bunch of shyt.

I put 9 in the og Neiro at 6m before Ansem joined the space and 2 into the cto because my homie is leading it

Yeah i heard some shyt about ansem shilling the wrong one or something like that. Was some random on twitter i came across and saw they had said something but don't remember.

Yeah them tg chats can be crazy. Motherfukkers on voice chat trying to hype everything up and the coin usually not doing anything. Or they prolly the ones dumping themselves.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I be trying to look for the coins that are flat or nearly flat in the beginning but most these devs and snipers be pumping shyt up the first damn minute and then it never picks up steam.

Not to mention if it's a copy like neiro or whatever the topic of the day is.

Luckily photon and even bullx show the dev trades and even snipers and insiders. Cuz lord knows you can't put much trust in a dev these days and the coins don't get much interest unless a cto. Too many dev sell and crash their own chart. Some i seen sell for like $50 profit or some crazy amount instead of letting it run. They may even run the cto at times on another account.

Feel like most the action during the day cuz now late nights is not really good, especially in Asian market hours. Them Indian motherfukkers be doing all kinds of scam fukkery that it's not usual for coins released late night to do well.

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
It’s crazy bro. Ansem didn’t shill anything. He was in the spaces for the og coin and said himself he’s invested in both and waiting to see who survives in a week.

Then it became a Ansem add me dikk ride fest.

When my coin launches you’ll have to raise your hand to speak. The fud cabal is very real and they will tank a good project in minutes.

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
Also as far as your question what happened to the coin?

Neiro sucked liquidity from everything today. Whales pulled when they saw what was happening but that makes me more confident in cfsm.

I made enthusiastic people admin so I didn’t have to deal with it and they’re still grinding

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Also as far as your question what happened to the coin?

Neiro sucked liquidity from everything today. Whales pulled when they saw what was happening but that makes me more confident in cfsm.

I made enthusiastic people admin so I didn’t have to deal with it and they’re still grinding
you still think it can bounce back and make some major moves upward?

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
Michi dev said something one time about the recipe to a successful coin is a good meme, a dev to hold the floor and a retarded community. From what I’ve seen I think it could still fly.

30k to 6 to 400 to 125 to 900k and so on.

It does feel different

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
Got the Chinese market involved with cfsm last night and they’ve been doing good so far.

We’re taking this to 100m I don’t give a fukk.

Life changing shyt. Lfg

Edit: someone reached out who got us involved. I’m not that tapped in yet, but I’m getting there

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Cards get collected as i tap and they generate gold. Got up to 340 an hour. Not sure if this keeps going or stops every hour and it has to be claimed. I'll have to check back later or in the morning to see.
I know you probably already checked, but it seems like they accumulate the longer you let them sit....I woke up and saw a few K ready to claim

Not sure how to upgrade the passive Pokecards though