1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I gotchu.

We really need a discord or some shyt, I rarely check this thread and miss too much shyt. :francis:
i still got the one i made a while back but it hasn't been active or anything since we been in here.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@southpawstyle the hell did you do with this coin? may have to keep an eye on it and see if it stables or gets a reversal popping. get back in for a run to ATH if possible.

y2Q85nR1

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
i aint paying attention to no conference or trump speech or whatever foolishness going on. i look on photon and see a bunch of new coins with names like neiro, neira, neiru. The hell going on?

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps

these coins never seem to come out when I'm looking. just when i'm out or doing something else. :russ::stopitslime:

thats like taking 1 sol to 500 if my math correct.

I heard from one of the TG's i'm in that coins that suddenly go up like that are inside farms that have a few whales invest to create liq then the rest of them can dump on it later, infact one of the TG groups i'm in plans on doing this by having a whale in the group throw 3k SOL on a random pumpfun token so we can dump when the volume ramps up:skip:

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
I heard from one of the TG's i'm in that coins that suddenly go up like that are inside farms that have a few whales invest to create liq then the rest of them can dump on it later, infact one of the TG groups i'm in plans on doing this by having a whale in the group throw 3k SOL on a random pumpfun token so we can dump when the volume ramps up:skip:
Apparently the one with the really high MC is the 'fake' one and the other one is the real one I hit a 5x from the real one at 5m MC it went to 25 then I sold now it's back to 9 I think, not the 100x like I want but :manny:

CTg3ZgYx79zrE1MteDVkmkcGniiFrK1hJ6yiabropump

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Looks like pokeyquest up and running. I upgraded my character to level 6 already. Had some gold points stacked up. Got a couple of cards too. Gotta see if i learn more about it.