1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
Sup y’all. I got into $cfsm early. Worked in vc when we dropped to 60k. Dev is a quiet but absolutely solid guy. He hit me up to mod the tg. Coin is 2 days old.

We’re at 3.6 million mc and I really think this is the beginning. Hop into tg and shout out the coli in a respectful way if you’re down. Vibe. Throw a few dollars in.

It’s straight up retarded community but I still feel anxious because a bunch of people are hitting me up and I don’t want to let anyone down.

Love y’all.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
HAAo1IXb

Yep so this is how my luck has been going lately. :francis::damn:

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
If you guys wanna help a fellow poster out please vote cram by clicking the link here. Only takes like 2 seconds and it would mean a lot. Dev told me he’d do the AMA with me when we get rank 3. Thank you 🙏

Vote $cfsm

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
If you guys wanna help a fellow poster out please vote cram by clicking the link here. Only takes like 2 seconds and it would mean a lot. Dev told me he’d do the AMA with me when we get rank 3. Thank you 🙏

Vote $cfsm

I gotchu.

We really need a discord or some shyt, I rarely check this thread and miss too much shyt. :francis:

Daps
Today is the last day of the Bitcoin Conference, a three day event. For the past few years, it was held in Miami, and this year, it's happening in Nashville.

Trump is scheduled to speak at any moment. There were rumors that Kamala Harris might make an appearance, but she reportedly cancelled, unsurprisingly (audience reaction would've likely been worse for her than Trump at the Libertarian Convention this year).

Livestream: