9. Mega Dice (DICE)
  10. eTukTuk (TUK)
:dahell: some new shyt I just seen... @mannyrs13

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Another testnet I'm farming: Kakarot zkEVM Airdrop guide: Steps to potential Reward | CryptoRank.io

They secured funding from Vitalik and he Ledger co-founder last month. Public testnet began on July 2nd and looks like it's going to be open through the summer and early fall so still plenty of time to farm.

Edit: When doing any airdrop farming on testnets please use a 'dummy' wallet that is separate from your main one, and don't hold any actual assets on your airdrop wallet. For example, I use Rabby and Phantom for my trading wallets and Metamask for all airdrop farming. I've never heard of anyone getting their wallet drained from connecting to a testnet but always be cautious.

Last edited:
Daps
man, this market seems dead. the etfs did nothing to jumpstart alts/memes. still HODL, but i’m pretty pessimistic about crypto. alt season is supposed to be here, yet practically nothing is budging.

:francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
man, this market seems dead. the etfs did nothing to jumpstart alt/memes. still HODL, but i’m pretty pessimistic
about crypto. alt season is supposed to be here, yet practically nothing is
budging.

yeah everything trading sideways or crashing when it goes up...:francis: I wish we had a crystal ball to see when this shyt supposed to happen...

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The boring and bloody times are when you accumulate.

Look around and see what new opportunities are starting up that may go apeshyt in the next few months.
Look at what Tut and manny have been posting.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man, this market seems dead. the etfs did nothing to jumpstart alts/memes. still HODL, but i’m pretty pessimistic about crypto. alt season is supposed to be here, yet practically nothing is budging.

It's summer shyt is always dead this time of year, market will probably start cooking around october but i pray to god 2025 is a good year i'm getting sick of working this the final hurdle :mjcry:

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps

Don't troll this hard, papi

People gonna take you seriously

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

One thing I've noticed on these games is how easy it is to get points. This one i don't check as often in the day since i gotta repeatedly tap to defeat a robot and earn points but I'm around 87k. They giving out 1 Dog coin for each 1k points daily so doing two battles gets me there.

But what i noticed is the daily reward section. Day 1 is 500 points, day 7 is 500k points. That's what like a 100x. A major boost just for taking a few minutes each day to check in and helps level up the game. I get 200 points an hour at this level but next one at 100k so i might get there by tomorrow with enough tapping and the daily bonus, actually due 20k so that's a given. Just showing up daily helps compared to leaving shyt for a few days and letting the timer reset.
I'm hearing that there is going to be an airdrop for this one today...token NET coin..based on the play to earn points...gotta have a SOL wallet

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I'm hearing that there is going to be an airdrop for this one today...token NET coin..based on the play to earn points...gotta have a SOL wallet

Got my wallet on there.

I been hearing talk about a Dogs listing soon. I know we can get one a day. I been doing the tasks on the main dog app too.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Got my wallet on there.

I been hearing talk about a Dogs listing soon. I know we can get one a day. I been doing the tasks on the main dog app too.
oh ok. yeah I just got a phantom wallet on there too. Trying to hit that 5 mil in points
I'm slipping, I got to get on the main dog app.