1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

One thing I've noticed on these games is how easy it is to get points. This one i don't check as often in the day since i gotta repeatedly tap to defeat a robot and earn points but I'm around 87k. They giving out 1 Dog coin for each 1k points daily so doing two battles gets me there.

But what i noticed is the daily reward section. Day 1 is 500 points, day 7 is 500k points. That's what like a 100x. A major boost just for taking a few minutes each day to check in and helps level up the game. I get 200 points an hour at this level but next one at 100k so i might get there by tomorrow with enough tapping and the daily bonus, actually due 20k so that's a given. Just showing up daily helps compared to leaving shyt for a few days and letting the timer reset.
FYI, when you get to 100K, you get 1,000 coins per hour
Wonder how much those coins are going to be worth in the long run (like possibly swapping them for other crypto or 100k gold coins for 1 dollar)

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Got my first Ton coin.

stupid shyt was pissing me off cuz i was using that dedust site and apparently needed to set it at 5% instead of 1% slippage. had like 3 fail before it went thru. Could've had it for cheaper, luckily it went back up after dipping. The messed up part is that I'm on the laptop and apparently had to approve transaction on the phone. Don't know if there's a way around that or if i need to download a pc app. I have the chrome extension but i didn't get any notice on there. I noticed Dexscreener has it listed, only one on there. I'll have to keep an eye on that site and see what shows up. Not sure how things work as far as vesting these coins. Not like ETH that shows things like token sniffer, if contract renounced, enough liquidity, etc. Gotta find out the tricks of TON.

Speaking of Ton, I was surprised to see it was 9 or 10 on CG. Feel like it came out of nowhere especially these last few months. Def the coin to have for rest of year. I been unstaking my atom since the long wait been hurting me when wanting to trade it. Especially Fetch when I could've sold at peak and then bought back in lower. So hopefully I can take some profit on those and convert to Ton, or even from ETH. Especially if Ton gonna be the blockchain to mess with in the future like Solana was. Could see it hit $100 hopefully. Want to try and hopefully build up to 1k Ton especially while its still low if it does swing that high. Hopefully stays under 7.50 thru end of month so I can load some more. Gotta see if I watch some videos as well on the coin and its blockchain.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Hearing rumors this Telegram gaming token is backed by Binance: TabiZoo!

Probably bullshyt but I’m doing all these TG tokens just in case some theyre free and easy to do compared to other airdrop farms.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Seeing some people talk about this blum one. Had the server in my list but hadn't opened it until i saw one of my followings that added me to his ton group tweet about it.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
grabbed some of this trex coin. fairly new so hopefully it slowly starts picking up steam soon enough.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

One thing I've noticed on these games is how easy it is to get points. This one i don't check as often in the day since i gotta repeatedly tap to defeat a robot and earn points but I'm around 87k. They giving out 1 Dog coin for each 1k points daily so doing two battles gets me there.

But what i noticed is the daily reward section. Day 1 is 500 points, day 7 is 500k points. That's what like a 100x. A major boost just for taking a few minutes each day to check in and helps level up the game. I get 200 points an hour at this level but next one at 100k so i might get there by tomorrow with enough tapping and the daily bonus, actually due 20k so that's a given. Just showing up daily helps compared to leaving shyt for a few days and letting the timer reset.
an AMA for layernet tomorrow....maybe someone will ask if the coins you earn through gaming translate to their token coins...

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Seeing some people talk about this blum one. Had the server in my list but hadn't opened it until i saw one of my followings that added me to his ton group tweet about it.

You and @KingTut are always on the outskirts of the crypto world finding new things.

Thanks, I'll check it out.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Came across this video while trying to learn more about TON. After watching it I fukks with this dude. He right on not wasting money on bs. Lord knows I done tried to get those 5 and 10k pumpfun shyts that end up rugging or being dumped on by the community anyways. Even 1 million to 10 million a 10x. I can't be chasing no 10k to 10 million cuz more often than not it won't even hit 20k. Had to follow and gonna have to see what else he says.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

Came across this video while trying to learn more about TON. After watching it I fukks with this dude. He right on not wasting money on bs. Lord knows I done tried to get those 5 and 10k pumpfun shyts that end up rugging or being dumped on by the community anyways. Even 1 million to 10 million a 10x. I can't be chasing no 10k to 10 million cuz more often than not it won't even hit 20k. Had to follow and gonna have to see what else he says.

hmmm...TONseason and TONcat....will look into both