1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
MadApes Gambles - Completely unhinged. Has some $TON but more so all of the other chains
MadApes and MadApes Calls - degen but a little safer
Burpboard by Rick - List the hottest trending coins. $TON coins have been popping up more frequently
r/CryptoMoonshots

I've been seeing TON coins here and there but I don't have any TON discords.
Any discords you follow that have good crypto alpha overall?

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
MadApes Gambles - Completely unhinged. Has some $TON but more so all of the other chains
MadApes and MadApes Calls - degen but a little safer
Burpboard by Rick - List the hottest trending coins. $TON coins have been popping up more frequently
r/CryptoMoonshots

I've been seeing TON coins here and there but I don't have any TON discords.
Any discords you follow that have good crypto alpha overall?

We used to call MadApes MadRapes back in 2021. Cause as soon as they called a coin you were in it would have an 80% dump within 20 minutes.

I’m in two private telegrams rn, one for base and another for solid coins on all chains but mostly ETH. When they reopen for new members I’ll shoot a link to you.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
We used to call MadApes MadRapes back in 2021. Cause as soon as they called a coin you were in it would have an 80% dump within 20 minutes.

I’m in two private telegrams rn, one for base and another for solid coins on all chains but mostly ETH. When they reopen for new members I’ll shoot a link to you.
:whoa: :dead:at 1st bolded lol

at the underlined, that's how it was for some of those YouTube influencers...soon as they start posting videos and howling on screen..the coin would drop drastically smh :mjcry:lol

the telegrams you're in right now make some good calls?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

One thing I've noticed on these games is how easy it is to get points. This one i don't check as often in the day since i gotta repeatedly tap to defeat a robot and earn points but I'm around 87k. They giving out 1 Dog coin for each 1k points daily so doing two battles gets me there.

But what i noticed is the daily reward section. Day 1 is 500 points, day 7 is 500k points. That's what like a 100x. A major boost just for taking a few minutes each day to check in and helps level up the game. I get 200 points an hour at this level but next one at 100k so i might get there by tomorrow with enough tapping and the daily bonus, actually due 20k so that's a given. Just showing up daily helps compared to leaving shyt for a few days and letting the timer reset.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

One thing I've noticed on these games is how easy it is to get points. This one i don't check as often in the day since i gotta repeatedly tap to defeat a robot and earn points but I'm around 87k. They giving out 1 Dog coin for each 1k points daily so doing two battles gets me there.

But what i noticed is the daily reward section. Day 1 is 500 points, day 7 is 500k points. That's what like a 100x. A major boost just for taking a few minutes each day to check in and helps level up the game. I get 200 points an hour at this level but next one at 100k so i might get there by tomorrow with enough tapping and the daily bonus, actually due 20k so that's a given. Just showing up daily helps compared to leaving shyt for a few days and letting the timer reset.
is that the only way to get Dog coins right now on there? (and limit one per day?) either way, it's simple/cool.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Got some of this one, looks to have some potential.

Apparently has two exchange listings already.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just got into this Catizen one. Looks fun. Still learning the process.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I would be surprised if Trump keeps his word on the shyt he says...
but if he gets in office and follows through :whew:

world would be crazy but we would be rich :skip:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Bought a lil more $Beam this morning...:mjgrin:

damn I wanted to buy $Aethir but its getting a bit more expensive...:dead:

Keep seeing chatter about Xrp... I be damned if it goes to $1...:beli:

Last edited:

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
How do I swap TONCoin from TON wallet to Solana or ETH in the US, all of the videos/results are from outside the US, trying to take it out but can't tell how to do it.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
How do I swap TONCoin from TON wallet to Solana or ETH in the US, all of the videos/results are from outside the US, trying to take it out but can't tell how to do it.

I wonder if you gotta convert it to usdt first. Don't know if that bridge site works, damn I got it on my laptop too, not here on tablet. Let me think, changenow that's the one. See if that works. Simpleswap may be another. Check which one gives better rate. Not sure if @Slimkid07 knows of any way.