1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The plus side is that it seems like every few weeks a new viral coin like that comes out so i'll defintely have 10 SOL on standby for that one:feedme:
Yep.
It just sucks that I was staring at it and didn't pull the trigger.
I was tired of losing out on the other ones and this one came in a little late. The Trump hype seemed to have cooled because the biggest one ran up to a $10 million MKT cap and then faded.
I was thinking of throwing 0.1 ETH on it but pulled back. That would be worth over $125,000 right now. :sadbron:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Yep.
It just sucks that I was staring at it and didn't pull the trigger.
I was tired of losing out on the other ones and this one came in a little late. The Trump hype seemed to have cooled because the biggest one ran up to a $10 million MKT cap and then faded.
I was thinking of throwing 0.1 ETH on it but pulled back. That would be worth over $125,000 right now. :sadbron:

For what it's worth, FIGHT on base is at a pretty low MCAP. I threw a few hundred in on a gamble.

Edit: NVM, just looked at dexscreener. That shyt died a horrible death.

On another note, for those of you who can spare 2-4 hours a day farming airdrops here's a list of testnets to farm. No capital required for any of them: Crypto Airdrops: Up-to-Date Airdrops List 2024, Free Tokens, Complete Guides, and Instructions. | CryptoRank.io

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Been heavy on the farming lately myself. I got the grass one. Gotta look thru a few of others. Stuff from NFTs I own to Lingo, but mostly Ton stuff on Telegram. Some are easy and some require tapping. One does require investing but i only put in a few Ton, nothing major.

I been trying to get more research on the ecosystem and see who has good info on it. Hopefully I come across more newer stuff and can pass it along. Ton looks to be a major player for rest of the year and beyond.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@KingTut @mannyrs13 when you guys do your heavy farming airdrops....do you mostly use your cell and main wallet or your lap top (to download the different apps for your wallet)

For the ton ones it's mainly on cell. Especially since its on telegram. I got "my ton wallet" and linked it on mobile with laptop and then to whatever protocol I'm using. They don't let you use the apps on some with a laptop. I did my post on there and couldn't link a few of them. Hamster Kombat is one but that one big already I believe.

The thing about things like this is consistency. Cuz for zavod it gives me points up to 6 hours and then stops so I gotta claim and farm again. Same for one called ton station. They'll even give you quests like following their accounts or watching videos to earn points. Zavod lets me buy upgrades as well as I ran points. Same for hamster and yescoin. Yescoin has a bot that gathers points when offline. Hamster has something as well. The ones that work for you are much easier than ones you gotta constantly tap so those get more of my emphasis.

I got a guy on twitter that randomly followed me so I followed back when I saw he was a ton guy. Invited me to his group chat and now has a telegram server. I'll link it now on the phone since I don't have tg on the tablet. Hopefully he able to provide good alpha.

Feel like we could see at least $25 Ton if not much higher. I gotta load up some more and see what's good with the memecoins on there.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
@KingTut @mannyrs13 when you guys do your heavy farming airdrops....do you mostly use your cell and main wallet or your lap top (to download the different apps for your wallet)

If it’s a TG tap type of potential airdrop then phone of course.

Anything else I use my laptop. Makes it easy to farm multiple chains at once with different browsers.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
If it’s a TG tap type of potential airdrop then phone of course.

Anything else I use my laptop. Makes it easy to farm multiple chains at once with different browsers.
:ehh:that makes perfect sense. Didn't think about that part (using different browsers) with it salute to both of yall. About to start doing these tomorrow.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
For the ton ones it's mainly on cell. Especially since its on telegram. I got "my ton wallet" and linked it on mobile with laptop and then to whatever protocol I'm using. They don't let you use the apps on some with a laptop. I did my post on there and couldn't link a few of them. Hamster Kombat is one but that one big already I believe.

The thing about things like this is consistency. Cuz for zavod it gives me points up to 6 hours and then stops so I gotta claim and farm again. Same for one called ton station. They'll even give you quests like following their accounts or watching videos to earn points. Zavod lets me buy upgrades as well as I ran points. Same for hamster and yescoin. Yescoin has a bot that gathers points when offline. Hamster has something as well. The ones that work for you are much easier than ones you gotta constantly tap so those get more of my emphasis.

I got a guy on twitter that randomly followed me so I followed back when I saw he was a ton guy. Invited me to his group chat and now has a telegram server. I'll link it now on the phone since I don't have tg on the tablet. Hopefully he able to provide good alpha.

Feel like we could see at least $25 Ton if not much higher. I gotta load up some more and see what's good with the memecoins on there.
This is DOPE...defintely will keep the bolded in mind..this whole thread is gems but especially the drops on the last few pages

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Is airdrop farming worthwhile? How much $$ do yall stack from it?

The ton ones are fairly new. Haven't seen anything dropped yet. I know the whole web 3 gaming thing is a newer concept but seems to be gaining popularity. It's always a risk involved.

I know they had the farming airdrops where people had to get engagement points on twitter that didn't work out too well. One i messed with but didn't have too much points was $bubble. Tho they did have a hand that's kinda like subway surfers but i haven't played it in weeks or months prolly. They screwed up their drop not getting lot of their engagement farmers.

There was another big one that screwed people. I think it was $block but not sure at the moment. Could've been another name. I know Elon had put a stop to that process cuz with all the spam of having to tag the coin like $bubble.

Getting in early also helps as well as letting the game do work for you if you able to upgrade decently enough at the beginning.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Gonna see what's good with this pokequest one. They gave me points based on how long I've had my telegram account. Then for joining another server and liking some tweet. Gotta see how i earn more points.