1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Did I fukk up sellin my Tron? It was seeming like there was just too many of them to see any significant returns.
You say that like it's a dollar or something. :heh:......shyt is still at 4 cents. It's been hovering there for a while. I dont have high hopes for it. But even if just goes to 10 cents that's a good come up.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I got TRX at 00000219, sold today to recop some verge in at like .16 then sold that verg at .20 and recopped the TRX. So I'm still up on the buy back in. This shyt is kinda fun to play with. Realistically how high can Tron really go though?

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I dont understand how tron is always near the top in volume but pretty much never has any significant movement. Could this be a case of people trying to keep the price down til it blows up like what's happening with VEN?

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I dont understand how tron is always near the top in volume but pretty much never has any significant movement. Could this be a case of people trying to keep the price down til it blows up like what's happening with VEN?
McAfee.jpg

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
These bitcoin is a bad investment articles are just baby boomers who arrogantly thought no one would make any money a year ago. A year later it’s made millionaires and they are sick and salty. They could not WAIT for a crash just on some we missed out so we can’t wait for you to fail so we can still retroactively pretend we were right.

Ask those same people if they made a single investment with the return bitcoin has had in their whole lives lol.

They want it to fail. These guys are the equivalent of horse propaganda when cars are first invented.

Those things are stupid not reliable like a horse. No one will pay half a years salary to do what a horse can do. Those cars aren’t safe you mean to say there’s an explosion happening right in front of me not doin it. Baby boomers gotta be the stupidest most contradictory ignorant generation of all time.
All I know is, I play hard. If you play hard, you either win or lose hard. But I play the game on rookie mode so I am trying to break backs out chea