1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
i have powr coins , used to have ADA but decided to sell it. i think powr would give you a better return since it already has partners and almost a working product plus it doesnt have that big of a supply such as ADA. 2018 will be good years for both coins but i think that ADA price wont increase as much and as fast as powr . Plus powr market cap is at 321 million while ADA is at 11 billion , powr would have an easier time 10x its market cap than cardano. This is my opionion tho so i might be wrong.
:salute:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I went dumb stupid on Binance coin (BNB) when it was .90 cents.
And it is lovely today. :blessed:

I'm about to do the same with Kucoin shares. These exchanges that have their own coins are money makers.
Binance being the number #1 exchange means BNB is gonna keep increasing in value.

Kucoin's Kucoin shares should do the same thing. It's jump like crazy in the past two days.
brd gonna be a wallet bank and exchange for the common man

BREAD GANG

also ECA will be the next xvg, u heard it here first

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Y’all better look into PBL and Bounty0x on kucoin :mjpls: bounty was just listed yesterday and already doubled. Both have low coin supply and market cap. I think there’s only like 31 million pbl coins or some shyt and they’re both dope ass concepts don’t say I didn’t warn ya :ufdup:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Y’all better look into PBL and Bounty0x on kucoin :mjpls: bounty was just listed yesterday and already doubled. Both have low coin supply and market cap. I think there’s only like 31 million pbl coins or some shyt and they’re both dope ass concepts don’t say I didn’t warn ya :ufdup:
Copping zrx when I go on lunch break. Thanks

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Literally a "new coin" to look for every day/week. shyt is starting to feel oversaturated. I'm starting to feel more comfortable dealing with the coins that are already high in value, i.e. Bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum, monero, etc... Everything else is just "maybe" coins. Maybe it blows up, maybe it doesn't :shaq2:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
qm6hb2uvte601.jpg

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Literally a "new coin" to look for every day/week. shyt is starting to feel oversaturated. I'm starting to feel more comfortable dealing with the coins that are already high in value, i.e. Bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum, monero, etc... Everything else is just "maybe" coins. Maybe it blows up, maybe it doesn't :shaq2:
Check out the ones I mentioned though I think they’re pretty good. There’s already been a 100k “ bounty” placed on the person that hacked ether delta exchange. PBL is like a way for authors to get paid before they publish their books by doing book ICO’s

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
So i looked into this Minexcoin, n copped a few. Going over its growth patterns so far, plus looking at the forecasts, its trending towards being a heavyweight by this time next year.

Plus the Livecoin exchange interface is slick imo.

The buy-in is high($20ish) but if it pans out....mmmhhhmmmmmm

Last edited:

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Ok, it looks like to me the problem is there are TOO MANY exchanges, to where you have to have an account on 5-6 different exchanges to get in on alot of these coins. I am all for spreading wealth/ investments on 7-10 different coins but having to set up accounts for 3-5 sites to do it isnt the wave.

Which site has the most coins? Just Verge alone is on about 15 exchanges.