1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Only way to know if it's accurate is to save a screenshot right now, and see what it looks like 14 days from now in comparison, then do it again in 3 months.

You're not wrong, i wish there was a retro lookback feature, but since that would work against them potentially, i can't even blame them for not including it....but it does put a tint on the validity.

But if it IS a somewhat decent indicator of future growth, i'd have to significantly restructure my portfolio.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
already put some money in brd and xvg. got 1 more little chunk of money, trying to decide between xrp, iota, and trx

:lupe:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Icx dipping around the usual time. From the charts it usually dips around 8-10pm Pacific. Then again around 7-9am pacific. Roughly. Obviously these can change. But for the flippers or people trying to buy in low its something to keep an eye on. ICX has been peaking over 6.50 then dipping around 5.15. Anything from 5 to 5.50 is a good buy-in point imo. Even if you buy in at 5.20 and it dips further it's almost a certainty it'll be jumping back up in a few hours. I'm just giving y'all info that I've been studying from the charts....the move is up to y'all:whoa:.......use everything to your advantage.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Icx dipping around the usual time. From the charts it usually dips around 8-10pm Pacific. Then again around 7-9am pacific. Roughly. Obviously these can change. But for the flippers or people trying to buy in low its something to keep an eye on. ICX has been peaking over 6.50 then dipping around 5.15. Anything from 5 to 5.50 is a good buy-in point imo. Even if you buy in at 5.20 and it dips further it's almost a certainty it'll be jumping back up in a few hours. I'm just giving y'all info that I've been studying from the charts....the move is up to y'all:whoa:.......use everything to your advantage.

they just did some main-net announcement , dont know what that it means but it might drive the price up like an hour ago . i bought 145 coins just before it gets pump.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Anyone know if these are any good ? I seen Cardano listed in Forbes and Power Ledger was mentioned on here.

Cardano (ADA)
Power Ledger (POWR)

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Anyone know if these are any good ? I seen Cardano listed in Forbes and Power Ledger was mentioned on here.

Cardano (ADA)
Power Ledger (POWR)

i have powr coins , used to have ADA but decided to sell it. i think powr would give you a better return since it already has partners and almost a working product plus it doesnt have that big of a supply such as ADA. 2018 will be good years for both coins but i think that ADA price wont increase as much and as fast as powr . Plus powr market cap is at 321 million while ADA is at 11 billion , powr would have an easier time 10x its market cap than cardano. This is my opionion tho so i might be wrong.

Last edited:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I went dumb stupid on Binance coin (BNB) when it was .90 cents.
And it is lovely today. :blessed:

I'm about to do the same with Kucoin shares. These exchanges that have their own coins are money makers.
Binance being the number #1 exchange means BNB is gonna keep increasing in value.

Kucoin's Kucoin shares should do the same thing. It's jump like crazy in the past two days.