1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Don't they jack like 30% or something like that though?

It wasn't them that killed me, it was the mining fees to get it from my wallet to the exchange. I had some extra cash and I wanted to try it out to be honest.

The fees were something like $20-30, and I always do a test send first :francis:

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where do you live? There's Bitcoins ATMs around me (NY) I used one two weeks ago and it was pretty straightforward.

Might as well wait it better yet forgo the opportunity, if an atm is the only option then nm

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Yeah, I'm in heavy with one of them now, basically skimming off every dollar of profit and putting it into something right now like -

latest

:feedme:

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is the draw for the bread coin. The low supply is attractive, but what’s its potential for being widely adopted and emerging in the top ten or twenty in market cap?

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
:russ: And I just sold off my ripple last night because it's been stagnating. The next day that bytch goes up. Can't help but laugh at this shyt sometimes:francis:
:manny: I did that with Tron and it went up today, thing is it's so low anyway I didn't care.

Ripple might go back to where you sold it again, it's been up in the 1 dot teens before.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Tron has not done a goddamn thing since McAfee called it his coin if the day.
I'm hodl the fukk out of Tron because it's a low entry point and a chance for a quick come up. I thought there was some actual good tech behind it but maybe I confused it with Verge. Either way I'm assuming (hoping) at some point it has to go up.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I'm hodl the fukk out of Tron because it's a low entry point and a chance for a quick come up. I thought there was some actual good tech behind it but maybe I confused it with Verge. Either way I'm assuming (hoping) at some point it has to go up.

TRON has no tech right now, the reason why it's so big is because there's hopes that it might be able to secure Alibaba, any coin that gets Alibaba is going to be the golden goose.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

I'm holding my tron also, when coins are in that price range you can double up in hundreds and thousands, meaning just a couple of cent you can see fast gains.