1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
TRON has no tech right now, the reason why it's so big is because there's hopes that it might be able to secure Alibaba, any coin that gets Alibaba is going to be the golden goose.

I think Alibaba didn't go through,

they did partner with some company called obike though

Tron partners with oBike to add 10 million users

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I think Alibaba didn't go through,

they did partner with some company called obike though

Tron partners with oBike to add 10 million users

I think Alibaba is going to develop their own blockchain, everyone just hopes the coin they have is going to be the one to do it.

As for TRON, it has better long term prospects than any of the other coins McAfee mentioned since it has real partnerships already even if the tech isn't ready.

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok I figured ouy why Binance been tripping. I exported lite coin to binance but there's no option to but anything with litecoin.... so should I send the litecoin back to coinbase and send bitcoin to binance foe purchase alt coins? I've been struggling for days. I have 80 bucks worth of litecoin on binance just to buy smaller coins....or am I simply doing something wrong

The Knee Grow

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Addison rd Metro
Ok I figured ouy why Binance been tripping. I exported lite coin to binance but there's no option to but anything with litecoin.... so should I send the litecoin back to coinbase and send bitcoin to binance foe purchase alt coins? I've been struggling for days. I have 80 bucks worth of litecoin on binance just to buy smaller coins....or am I simply doing something wrong
You can trade the ltc for eth on binance

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
So I'm using poloniex but It says that I've made too many attempts at verifying my account. Any suggestions? Is it going to be a long wait to be able to get to verify again?

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Realistically you can just jump back in, I've been swing trading that shyt for like a week now :russ:

It has a high market cap, but they have a coin burn coming soon.
True I put in a buy for what I sold for so if it swings back it's a wash.