1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Hit the limit, not an option currently. How can one site hold a monopoly on something as fundamental as a cash transaction.
What you mean? The cash transaction is delayed cause of the ACH banking process not cause of Coinbase. They are not arbitrarily holding it for no reason. It just can take 3-5 days each way on an ACH deposit/withdrawal/transfer with cash.

There are other options besides Coinbase too. Idk if they find a way around that delay or not though.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I may have missed if you explained earlier, buy why do you believe in ICX?

It's Korea's first public blockchain, it has partnerships out the ass too, good tech and a great team.

Spec-R-ICON-partnership-300ppi-Final-V2.png

It's not even available on he other top 5 exchanges yet, it's a top 6 coin easy. About as obvious as XRB, I was in on XRB early but those bootleg exchanges it was on kept crashing when I was trying to buy it 2 weeks ago :francis:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Then crypto trading is not for you
I think we all missed the gravy train been and that shyt ain't coming back. I've seen Bitcoin loose nearly 3k in value within the last week. Glad I only put $50 on this shot. My coworker only put $40 a week before me and made near $200 lucky b*stard.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What you mean? The cash transaction is delayed cause of the ACH banking process not cause of Coinbase. They are not arbitrarily holding it for no reason. It just can take 3-5 days each way on an ACH deposit/withdrawal/transfer with cash.

There are other options besides Coinbase too. Idk if they find a way around that delay or not though.
it’s insulting considering the time sensitive nature of a volatile market. The option should be an alternative rather than the primary way of buying in large quantities

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I can't bring myself to keep repeating myself

Hodl, learn to read a graph, buy low, sell high, hodl your damn coins

The doubt in this thread :snoop:

Only invest what you can invest (willing to lose), please
I literally have a woosah chant I say in my head when I'm conflicted.

My friend sold his bitcoins at 700$ so I just whisper to myself.

"jay sold bitcoin at 700, jay sold bitcoin at 700, jay sold bitcoin at 700"

Sobers me up quick. :mjgrin: