1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
:dwillhuh: breh how did you get into that pre-sale???? shyt seems like it came outta nowhere.
ive been following that artist (Darkfarms) for awhile.

I have a decent little crypto network...
I spend most of my days on Twitter, Discord and Telegram talking with folks

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

dterpsss

SOHH OG Class 2004
Daps
Reppin
Home of the terrapins
Good thing to use is photon. @Youhadasparkwhenustarted posted a referral link last night. Can use on pc or mobile tho gotta setup on pc. Runs thru web browser. Far as which coins, I'm no help on that one but I'm sure others may know more. I know the presale thing was popular but those require sending 1 sol minimum from what I've seen and I'm over here trading with a few dollars. Be them rich folks throwing random $200 gambles on them.
nah keep it simple and safe...use only phantom or solfare

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Shoot me those twitter posts then home skillet

I put something on this one last night.

The two others look to be closed. I seen stuff posted on the timeline but haven't put in our know much about who the people involved are. Gotta see how everything does. Sol looks to have the juice now but it has to maintain it.

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I put something on this one last night.

The two others look to be closed. I seen stuff posted on the timeline but haven't put in our know much about who the people involved are. Gotta see how everything does. Sol looks to have the juice now but it has to maintain it.

Fasho preciate it

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, SOL flipped BNB
Think I might take a little profit soon, once it crosses $200, maybe 10%. Then another 10% every +50. Cash out if it ever drops to $150 again.

Nice bounce back today.

Render should hit an all time high today, up 28% last 24 hours, now at $13, all time high is $13.63

Others popping in my portfolio today all over 20% last 24hr:

NEAR
RNDR
FET
ORN - Orion Protocol

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Damn, SOL flipped BNB
bnb on top now on CG but Sol has way more volume. Not sure what the gas fees look like on bnb but i know sol cheap if not zero already. i was debating moving some stuff over to sol but it prolly be best to wait for a pullback or see what hasn't ran yet. need to also see how the ecosystem performs now that it has more volume. problem is i would have sold another alt to get in thinking that alt i sold is going down for it to then make a comeback. they got so much ADD in this space that its not even funny. seems like every other week a new meta comes out. from presales, to ordinals, to 404s, to solana, to AI, to who knows what. dog coins, cat coins, frog coins, presidential election and government coins, elon musk coins. i can barely keep up. you think you know whats going on then log in a bit later and its something completely different going down.