1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

This the craziest fukkery yet. Nobody getting their presale tokens. I didn't get in this one but i threw in .25 to see if the coin does something. 13k people in a twitter space right now. They got me listening to this fukkery at nearly 5 am :mjlol:

That's why i try to put the bare minimum on these shyts cuz if it's not the dev scamming, it's them doing some dumb shyt. Hopefully the other presales do well. But this shyt gonna be all over the feed when US wakes up later.

I just heard about this token last night. He burned 10 million to give his token free liquidity that is ELITE level scamming. I don't think I've seen such an aggressive scam in crypto before. Bro deserves jail time that shyt wasn't no accident.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Id say phase 2.

The first run up to where even the averge person heard about bitcoin was before that last big crash. This come back is phase 2. If theres another big crash,get ready for one last ride up:francis:

I hope...Im looking at my wallet still not enough to cash out yet. :francis: i mean it's been nice but nothing world shattering retirement money :heh:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Looked at the AI token market I actually bought a few a while back myself...:wow: smart move :myman: if you guys want in now is the time while the dip is here... :ld:
Which ones tho?

Its not a A.I. token but I dropped 2 stacks on AERO @0.66. I think it's going to be good to me.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ADA and XRP will probably go on a historic run now since I just converted it all and bought some other stuff as well. Figure we’re close to this recent pullback being over so bought the dip.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
ADA and XRP will probably go on a historic run now since I just converted it all and bought some other stuff as well. Figure we’re close to this recent pullback being over so bought the dip.
U swapped out all xrp :wtf:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Heads up when your buying eth on cb in your wallet make sure your on Eth network not on the base network I literally sent my eth to base but it wasnt me i dont know if thats a new feature or they changed it but I had to swap it back over and lost $20 on it...:stopitslime: