1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

shakobe

All Star
Daps
Finally sat down and figured some shyt out I have Solflare downloaded what should I buy? I just bought this ai coin name $rodai I kept seeing in YouTube comments seems like I’m super early $45 got me 900 mill 💀

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

This the craziest fukkery yet. Nobody getting their presale tokens. I didn't get in this one but i threw in .25 to see if the coin does something. 13k people in a twitter space right now. They got me listening to this fukkery at nearly 5 am :mjlol:

That's why i try to put the bare minimum on these shyts cuz if it's not the dev scamming, it's them doing some dumb shyt. Hopefully the other presales do well. But this shyt gonna be all over the feed when US wakes up later.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps

This the craziest fukkery yet. Nobody getting their presale tokens. I didn't get in this one but i threw in .25 to see if the coin does something. 13k people in a twitter space right now. They got me listening to this fukkery at nearly 5 am :mjlol:

That's why i try to put the bare minimum on these shyts cuz if it's not the dev scamming, it's them doing some dumb shyt. Hopefully the other presales do well. But this shyt gonna be all over the feed when US wakes up later.

The scamming is ELITE

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

Anybody who got in at launch fukkin eatin

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Finally sat down and figured some shyt out I have Solflare downloaded what should I buy? I just bought this ai coin name $rodai I kept seeing in YouTube comments seems like I’m super early $45 got me 900 mill 💀
Where'd you buy?

Edit: i see there's only two places to cop but I've never heard of or used those sites

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX

All fukkery considered this turned out to be a decent play. Caught a dip around 39 cents this afternoon.

Definitely staying glued to the chart and txs tho :skip: