1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Title said - The Crypto Market Could 3X By 2025

Let's take a look at an actual chart and see what's happening.

Today, it's about 2.5 trillion

From about August - October 2023 about 6 months ago, it was about 1 trillion

In 6 months it went 2.5x

So, another 3x is very possible.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What happened to Glitch Finance?

:why:

Checked my Kucoin account and it's not even listed anymore.

:dead:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Out of the crypto loop, can someone fill me in on what is the safest stable coin.
From my understanding in the previous cycle it was USDC, BUSD, USDT.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Out of the crypto loop, can someone fill me in on what is the safest stable coin.
From my understanding in the previous cycle it was USDC, BUSD, USDT.

i think busd no longer around if i recall correctly. usdc and usdt still look to be going strong.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:dwillhuh: breh how did you get into that pre-sale???? shyt seems like it came outta nowhere.

presale meta has been going crazy lately. i got in a few of them today waiting to see how they turn out. converted what i had in this iota coin to sol cuz that looks to be where the action is. one that lot of people were talking about was snap. the guy who did it had received a huge amount of sol. i didnt have enough to send when it was going on a few days ago. he dropped an nft on eth few months back that i got and thats up big. plus he airdropped an ordinal to all the holders. my bad luck was i had mine listed for around $160 and didn't wake up in time to see them getting swept up to delist it. they going for almost a grand now. i didn't get the snap airdrop but i threw .25 sol in to mess around. right now i'm at .53 so not a big gain but gonna let it ride and see what it does. hopefully these presales i got are successful as well.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
presale meta has been going crazy lately. i got in a few of them today waiting to see how they turn out. converted what i had in this iota coin to sol cuz that looks to be where the action is. one that lot of people were talking about was snap. the guy who did it had received a huge amount of sol. i didnt have enough to send when it was going on a few days ago. he dropped an nft on eth few months back that i got and thats up big. plus he airdropped an ordinal to all the holders. my bad luck was i had mine listed for around $160 and didn't wake up in time to see them getting swept up to delist it. they going for almost a grand now. i didn't get the snap airdrop but i threw .25 sol in to mess around. right now i'm at .53 so not a big gain but gonna let it ride and see what it does. hopefully these presales i got are successful as well.
it's been a minute fam. I've been out of the loop, remember those memecoin babble days lol

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Okay so how do I get access to that group?