1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol I feel you. I've been out of it the last few months crypto wise...trying to get back into the mix...any projects you've been getting into...memecoins or utility projects
On Solana I mostly scalp tokens since they're so volatile, so I don't have any long term holds, My last longish term hold was a token called Popcat and I held that for like a week for a decent 10x lol, but BONK and Dogwifhat are the two major shytcoins on the SOL if you wanna take a look into them. On SEI I'm holding a small cap token called SEIGMA and another midcap/largish cap token called Milli; Milli I think is gonna do really well as long as SEI moons. With all of that said though, I can't recommend too much in good conscious since meme coins are straight gambling and can be very scammy. If you want to start aping memecoins I strongly suggest following a caller and their community, and see what they're talking positively about for the day. They website I linked you to will let you buy into tokens fast and securely if you choose to do so.

As for actual tokens though, I feel strongly about SOL, BASE, SEI and AVAX. They're fundamentally great chains and they're the most talked about in the circles I'm in. Most coins will do well in a bull run but those tokens offer the best chance for a big pump at some point ( I still feel like SOL has room to pump hideously).

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do I get into Solana trading, anyone give me a breakdown on wallet and dex, and what meme coins have potention?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
How do I get into Solana trading, anyone give me a breakdown on wallet and dex, and what meme coins have potention?

Good thing to use is photon. @Youhadasparkwhenustarted posted a referral link last night. Can use on pc or mobile tho gotta setup on pc. Runs thru web browser. Far as which coins, I'm no help on that one but I'm sure others may know more. I know the presale thing was popular but those require sending 1 sol minimum from what I've seen and I'm over here trading with a few dollars. Be them rich folks throwing random $200 gambles on them.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some stuff from newsletter:

The Crypto Market Could 3X By 2025​

Bernstein predicted Bitcoin would reach $70,000 in 2024. Check.

Now analysts at Bernstein predict Bitcoin will reach $150K by mid-2025 and the entire crypto market cap could grow to $7.5 trillion by the end of 2025. That’s around 3X from the $2.5 trillion we’re at today.

This “monster of a crypto cycle” will be driven by Bitcoin, Ethereum and the top Layer-1 blockchains like Solana and Avalanche, which is no surprise.
By 2025, Bernstein predicts:
  • Bitcoin: $3 trillion market cap
  • Ethereum’s ecosystem: $1.8 trillion market cap
  • Top Layer-1s: $1.4 trillion market cap
---------------------------------------------
  • Arbitrum [ARB], Optimism [OP], Polygon [MATIC] might all perform very well, given these protocols are thought to benefit the most from Ethereum’s Dencun Upgrade, which was initiated on March 13th. It’s expected that all three protocols will witness a substantial reduction in transaction fees from Dencun.
  • Bittensor [TAO] is rumored to be listed on Coinbase soon. Bittensor is an open-source protocol that’s used to power decentralized, blockchain based, machine learning models.
  • Injective [INJ] recently released inEVM, which is a roll-up technology that allows the protocol to achieve compatibility with Ethereum, Cosmos, and Solana.
  • METIS was just listed on Binance. This comes after news that the protocol is having a decentralized sequencer launch, a “MarchDrop” incentive program, is benefiting from Ethereum’s Dencun Upgrade, and is incorporating EigenDA for data availability.
  • Solana [SOL] is getting scooped up by Pantera. The rumor is Pantera has raised funds to purchase a big SOL bag from the FTX bankruptcy estate. Follow the big boys.
  • Starknet [STRK] just launched a gaming committee. The committee is chaired by various gaming experts who will be tasked with building the Ethereum L2s gaming ecosystem. Starknet is funding the committee with $50M worth of STRK.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
wish i was paying attention much earlier before prices dipped, especially on ftm. rode it up from .66 to .81 anyways so hopefully a further dip is possible since i messed up the last one. .75 or below would be great. especially if momentum continues thru weekend.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Some stuff from newsletter:

The Crypto Market Could 3X By 2025​

Bernstein predicted Bitcoin would reach $70,000 in 2024. Check.

Now analysts at Bernstein predict Bitcoin will reach $150K by mid-2025 and the entire crypto market cap could grow to $7.5 trillion by the end of 2025. That’s around 3X from the $2.5 trillion we’re at today.

This “monster of a crypto cycle” will be driven by Bitcoin, Ethereum and the top Layer-1 blockchains like Solana and Avalanche, which is no surprise.
By 2025, Bernstein predicts:
  • Bitcoin: $3 trillion market cap
  • Ethereum’s ecosystem: $1.8 trillion market cap
  • Top Layer-1s: $1.4 trillion market cap
---------------------------------------------
  • Arbitrum [ARB], Optimism [OP], Polygon [MATIC] might all perform very well, given these protocols are thought to benefit the most from Ethereum’s Dencun Upgrade, which was initiated on March 13th. It’s expected that all three protocols will witness a substantial reduction in transaction fees from Dencun.
  • Bittensor [TAO] is rumored to be listed on Coinbase soon. Bittensor is an open-source protocol that’s used to power decentralized, blockchain based, machine learning models.
  • Injective [INJ] recently released inEVM, which is a roll-up technology that allows the protocol to achieve compatibility with Ethereum, Cosmos, and Solana.
  • METIS was just listed on Binance. This comes after news that the protocol is having a decentralized sequencer launch, a “MarchDrop” incentive program, is benefiting from Ethereum’s Dencun Upgrade, and is incorporating EigenDA for data availability.
  • Solana [SOL] is getting scooped up by Pantera. The rumor is Pantera has raised funds to purchase a big SOL bag from the FTX bankruptcy estate. Follow the big boys.
  • Starknet [STRK] just launched a gaming committee. The committee is chaired by various gaming experts who will be tasked with building the Ethereum L2s gaming ecosystem. Starknet is funding the committee with $50M worth of STRK.

They say the same shyt every cycle though. Last time it was “Ethereum could reach 20k”

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They say the same shyt every cycle though. Last time it was “Ethereum could reach 20k”
Never heard that one, has literally 1 result - “Ethereum could reach 20k” - Google Search

The other stuff is very possible. Bitcoin 2x-3x from here, that's not really crazy. It was under 40k less than 2 months ago in late January, now it's around 70k. Once it gets into the 80's, that's a 2x from 2 months ago.

It's a bull market now, things tend to go up. Yes, I understand it could go the other way as well. Last time it was Bitcoin on the the way to 100k, then it started going backwards.

I think maybe all that Covid money going out, pushed the market ahead before it was ready to go. That's the year things spiked. The money I have in crypto is literally from those Covid checks/loans etc.

So I don't think an overall 2x-3x from here is crazy.