1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw YeOnSolana Trending, it's true what they're saying. On Instagram Ye only follows 2 accounts. Ty Dolla Sing and..........YeOnSolana:

I remember him speaking negatively on crypto, actually NFTs. So don't think he's involved, maybe just following to keep an eye on them. Maybe he is finally getting involved.

I guess Kanye got his own token?

Last edited:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Telcoin been on a great run. I'm just gonna focus on loading up on Tel, eth, and LINK. Thats my focus even if im not a big fan of where eth is going

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw YeOnSolana Trending, it's true what they're saying. On Instagram Ye only follows 2 accounts. Ty Dolla Sing and..........YeOnSolana:

I remember him speaking negatively on crypto, actually NFTs. So don't think he's involved, maybe just following to keep an eye on them. Maybe he is finally getting involved.

I guess Kanye got his own token?

I'm pretty sure Kanye's insta got hacked, and the coins developers just sold their supply on every green candle as the chart went up.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do you think of this list. If this actually happens, even if my portfolio goes 5x from here, I'm going to be very happy. One of the news ones I got from this list SEI is doing nicely, up 31% last 24 hours

I like this one too, new account I'm following, picked SEI as well

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My conviction play in Sei is jumping off majorly: Sei price today, SEI to USD live price, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap
A lot of NFT activity on this chain, it's fundamentally promising, and a lot of SOL degens I know have a big bag in it.

Up 15% in one day. I think it can be the next AVAX or SOL if the team behind it delivers.

What do you think of this list. If this actually happens, even if my portfolio goes 5x from here, I'm going to be very happy. One of the news ones I got from this list SEI is doing nicely, up 31% last 24 hours

Best way to pick a mooner in crypto is just go where the gamblers go because like it or not that's one of the best use cases for crypto. Also gamblers probably care the least about the price of the chain they're on; they care way more about gambling on it and the price of the shytcoins and NFT's they're aping into. Most Solana degens are involved with SEI in some way, and an upgrade is in the pipeline for SEI that'll allow it more transactions per second than even Solana while having super cheap fees. I think SEI is a good bet to 10x from here, but it's been getting scalped for a while and if bitcoin dips I expect a harsh pullback on it's price.

Daps
Best way to pick a mooner in crypto is just go where the gamblers go because like it or not that's one of the best use cases for crypto. Also gamblers probably care the least about the price of the chain they're on; they care way more about gambling on it and the price of the shytcoins and NFT's they're aping into. Most Solana degens are involved with SEI in some way, and an upgrade is in the pipeline for SEI that'll allow it more transactions per second than even Solana while having super cheap fees. I think SEI is a good bet to 10x from here, but it's been getting scalped for a while and if bitcoin dips I expect a harsh pullback on it's price.

So the Wolf and Lady account are both gamblers?

And how do I find more gamblers? :jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the Wolf and Lady account are both gamblers?

And how do I find more gamblers? :jbhmm:
Wolf I know of, he shills shytcoins so yes he's a gambler. If you wanna find more gamblers then hop into the Telegram of a major shytcoin, start tracking the callers and follow the communities they're apart of.
Edit: Wrong Wolf I'm thinking of a different one. I don't know either, it just looks like they're following the pump tbh.

Daps

:russ: at this dude saying “you can get extemely rich” to some obscure alt coins that go 50x. yeah, if you’re dropping 6 figure bags on them.

:mjlol: