1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
There's a lot of bullshyt I'll admit lol. I just follow Callers in random TG and ape whatever they post and I've been doing well the past two days by following that strategy.

i'll have to try that cuz i just be looking at the new listings and anything that looks like it has a decent market cap i would throw a few bucks in but then they eventually die off. :pachaha:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, Bitcoin should be good this year, from the Lark Davis newsletter below:

34 days till halving - Next Bitcoin Halving 2024 Date & Countdown [BTC Clock]

Should be going up, probably priced in, could take a little dump after halving, then back at it I guess

CryptoQuant Predicts “Liquidity Crisis” by September​

All the data above has Ki Young Ju, the founder of the on-chain analytics platform CryptoQuant, predicting a bitcoin “sell-side liquidity crisis” within the next six months.

According to Young Ju - if the institutional inflows continue - there simply won’t be enough bitcoin available to meet demand, when accounting the total amount of bitcoin held on exchanges, plus the amounts held by miners and what’s scheduled to be mined.

Now, you might be looking at all this and wondering why there’s only a 4% drop in bitcoin on all exchanges, given the massive ETF inflows and other big acquisitions.

The reason is because these purchases are happening on over-the-counter desks. Meaning, the sellers are likely large miners and other whales who don’t have bitcoin on exchanges.

But make no mistake about it, once these OTC desks are cleaned out, these purchasers will be forced to buy spot off the exchanges. And when that happens, that 1.84M in bitcoin will be driven south and the price will skyrocket up.

Prepare accordingly.

Daps
Which ones???:jbhmm:
MONG, GROK, Ladys, PEPE, GME, PORK, just to name a few. I would say that any meme coin that’s low cap and generating chatter on Twitter (sub 50m) is a good investment of some money. I look to see who the influencers are hyping, because most people are followers. PEPE is in the billions, but it’s become something of a blue chip variant of a meme coin, so it definitely could make a run for the same ATH market caps as SHIB and DOGE.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, Bitcoin should be good this year, from the Lark Davis newsletter below:

34 days till halving - Next Bitcoin Halving 2024 Date & Countdown [BTC Clock]

Should be going up, probably priced in, could take a little dump after halving, then back at it I guess

CryptoQuant Predicts “Liquidity Crisis” by September​

All the data above has Ki Young Ju, the founder of the on-chain analytics platform CryptoQuant, predicting a bitcoin “sell-side liquidity crisis” within the next six months.

According to Young Ju - if the institutional inflows continue - there simply won’t be enough bitcoin available to meet demand, when accounting the total amount of bitcoin held on exchanges, plus the amounts held by miners and what’s scheduled to be mined.

Now, you might be looking at all this and wondering why there’s only a 4% drop in bitcoin on all exchanges, given the massive ETF inflows and other big acquisitions.

The reason is because these purchases are happening on over-the-counter desks. Meaning, the sellers are likely large miners and other whales who don’t have bitcoin on exchanges.

But make no mistake about it, once these OTC desks are cleaned out, these purchasers will be forced to buy spot off the exchanges. And when that happens, that 1.84M in bitcoin will be driven south and the price will skyrocket up.

Prepare accordingly.

How do we come up off this? Puts and calls?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's all a part of the game.

Famously said during the peaks and valleys of every ponzi scheme. Then the game comes to a screeching halt:francis:

Or maybe this game is more like the drug game. Im taking risk with the hope I can cash out before it all comes crashing down:francis:#Doge

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trying to figure out a take profit plan. I've basically been buying and holding, sometimes converting the whole time. Saw something about taking 10% if something goes 4x. Going to try that with Solana,

Average Buy price for me about $50

It's about to hit $200 soon.

Will cash out 10% when it does.

Then watch it closely, then maybe take another 10% when it hits X.

I remember last time with Solana:

Hit $259 Nov. 6 2021

1 month later
Dec 6 2021 - $200

and on the way down it went.

Damn - Jan 1 2023, last year, it was under $9.72. Bad press about outages and such.

Now it's going beast mode.