1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
started trend on top wick in A, saw some resistance there after. then broke thru and built some support on B, before meeting resistance again at C in the price range I have mentioned. Now back near the trend line, gotta see if that holds. If it drops thru it could bounce off the 100 day EMA (orange line) before testing the trend line again in a breakout and retest move before heading back down.

pTVYMtgk

could be early btc holders taking early profit???:jbhmm:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
could be early btc holders taking early profit???:jbhmm:
that or the whales and institutions, who knows.

i see on ftm that it broke under the 20 day EMA then tried to go back up but couldn't break over and then back down and tested the 100 day EMA before bouncing up to get a rejection on the 20 while forming that doji type candle and then pushing back down today meaning bears are in full control. i'm still on stables on it. i was worried when i saw the run up but momentum swung back down. i got back most of my opt voin but will monitor that. i had got back some avax and this meme coin but then lost like $250 on the meme so I went back to stables on both of them. waiting to see if it hits $30.

vJRSYyVy

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Same here. I'm tempted to sell but it's had decent support lately around this 42k area so wanna see if it breaks that first.

6ZyDIjKA
Sold that little 5 shares of IBIT.

Having blackrock in my portfolio just made me feel gross. Still holding FBTC tho. Rolled my sold shares of IBIT into it. Only 10 shares for now still waiting for the inevitable fukkery before I really start to put something in. It's at this 42K mark right now, but there's no way they aren't gonna try to give us one last dump before the bull run of all bull run occurs.

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Loving this downward movement. Fantom back into my price range. Notice how on the way up it was above the 20 day EMA line and then ever since it dropped under it in early January its tried a few times to break above it but has been unsuccessful. Yesterday it even looked to make a high point that I was able to draw a trendline on and today it dropped even further down back into the price range. Prolly have the lowest daily close since mid December. Gotta see how it reacts to the 100 day EMA right below it. A break under it could take it to that .24 range on the bottom. Currently a bit above +900 but this weekend should hopefully give more info. Would love that .24 range but want to see it break below the 100 day EMA first. Price range been tested so many times lately as support that I think it may be weakening.

lA3mR6Fl

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Doing a bit of charting on FTM between the games this evening. Here's what I'm thinking.

The last time the EMAs crossed it dropped 52% back down to that price range touching around .21 which took 38 days before bouncing up but then didn't have enough strength and went back down to around .17. Same area it was at in previous blue circle so in November 2022 and October 2023 it was both times at about .17. Now I set the date and price range in this area but a bit further out in mid to late February giving the chart time to likely move sideways or the lines to cross a bit further down the road.

xmV1xkBC

So then I drew a couple of long positions. First spike it went up nearly 240% and second spike it went up 230%. With a 165 day gap between the last cross and the range low. Meaning if my thesis is correct that would occur in early August. Now another 230%+ spike like before would carry it over the trendline if it is able to since its 3 or more touches required but even still that .37 price range could come into play as support by then. If it breaks thru and retests like on that blue line i drew even better. But then if it bounces back up to the 23% fib from a low of .17 range then thats an over 400% gain.

o9BNFVd5

I'm hoping for a .17 area bounce but even one in that .21 to .24 range is still a huge come up. At .17 that would be a 9k coin increase for me if timed right. A huge win if that happens. Just need history to repeat itself. I'll have to see whats good with OPT and AVAX as well and BTC too. Hopefully get a big enough dip thru next 6 months to accumulate some more on them.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
said goodbye to most my bitcoin just earlier. best case i get a 25% gain on my buy back. worst case i find another way to make that money grow.