1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Went ahead and bought 5 shares of that fidelity wise origin Bitcoin fund and 5 shares of that IBIT just to put them on my radar. This being a three day weekend we might see a big time dump before the markets open again. Damn near tempted to open up some shorts, I'm too scarred from the fukkery of this industry to not think something insane is coming. :lupe:

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Went ahead and bought 5 shares of that fidelity wise origin Bitcoin fund and 5 shares of that IBIT just to put them on my radar. This being a three day weekend we might see a big time dump before the markets open again. Damn near tempted to open up some shorts, I'm too scarred from the fukkery of this industry to not think something insane is coming. :lupe:

Same here. I'm tempted to sell but it's had decent support lately around this 42k area so wanna see if it breaks that first.

6ZyDIjKA

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
saving this here in case i gotta come back to it but this where i'm leaning towards. not confirmed yet and no clue on time schedule if so.

bD7QJAU6

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
What are we looking at???

started trend on top wick in A, saw some resistance there after. then broke thru and built some support on B, before meeting resistance again at C in the price range I have mentioned. Now back near the trend line, gotta see if that holds. If it drops thru it could bounce off the 100 day EMA (orange line) before testing the trend line again in a breakout and retest move before heading back down.

pTVYMtgk