1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
$BEAM taking off again... :wow: wanna buy just a bit more tomorrow and just sit and wait... Bullrun fingers crossed if it takes off it's gonna be crazy...

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
i wasn't a whale or anything so not like i crashed the price. :russ:

but i feel like a further dip is coming so figure i'll try to get a bit more lower if possible.

so many rejections on that EMA line in 4H chart. plus went under that trendline again.

yA0y57Dq

even the daily with the slow weekend plus asia dumping now to start the week tells me that further downtrend is imminent.

4fd38lHt

i'm currently up 1100 in unrealized coins on my fantom trade, thats how bad market has been this year so far. i think that there might be that war fukkery brewing with yemen plus who knows what other fukkery being an election year. the etf didn't do shyt. if i can increase my bag by 25% on a dip then thats a big win. just gotta stay patient & keep an eye on things. taking a risk but opportunities come all the time in this industry that theres always ways to make it back.
bro stop with the TA

youre just supposed to hold this shyt

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
FBTC already up 26% in my portfolio. I shoulda loaded the boat initially. Oh well, I'm still pretty sure we'll see 35K BTC before we see 70K. I hope :sadcam:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
50k we back:wow: bitcoin dominance making its final move before its the alts turn

Yep, enjoying this the last year. Grabbed a bunch of BTC (not the full 7 I planned on but enough) and now Im waiting on this big final push on BTC dominance so I can roll into alts and eat. Its shocking to me actually; selling a 6 figure portfolio yeaaaaars ago changed me and my wifes lives. And yet once again all these years later its lining up to be a big benefit again. I never thought I could do that twice, but man....

Not looking for anything crazy at this point, we dont need it. But it will be a nice boost to our existing retirement accounts. :yeshrug:

The True HD

Billionaire
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Loudy | 🇯🇲
Yep, enjoying this the last year. Grabbed a bunch of BTC (not the full 7 I planned on but enough) and now Im waiting on this big final push on BTC dominance so I can roll into alts and eat. Its shocking to me actually; selling a 6 figure portfolio yeaaaaars ago changed me and my wifes lives. And yet once again all these years later its lining up to be a big benefit again. I never thought I could do that twice, but man....

Not looking for anything crazy at this point, we dont need it. But it will be a nice boost to our existing retirement accounts. :yeshrug:
Why not, the crazier the better..... Eat, rinse, repeat. YOLO let's make it legendary