1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I’m worried about a dump now :lupe:

i mean even tho i am bearish for the moment, you gotta look at it as a long term investment. that 1k will be worth more in the future but you gotta be aware of the value compared to 1 btc. so for that 1k to turn into 10k then btc has to be worth like what 450k. so that could happen but odds are it won't so quickly. know your expectations. can use that money to hold in btc or swing trade it to try and stack more. but if there is a dump it'll get back up there eventually. don't even think about those grands.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
i mean even tho i am bearish for the moment, you gotta look at it as a long term investment. that 1k will be worth more in the future but you gotta be aware of the value compared to 1 btc. so for that 1k to turn into 10k then btc has to be worth like what 450k. so that could happen but odds are it won't so quickly. know your expectations. can use that money to hold in btc or swing trade it to try and stack more. but if there is a dump it'll get back up there eventually. don't even think about those grands.
Facts that’s why I did it. I believe in those two coins a lot. I don’t gamble anymore lol :salute:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I thought this shyt would immediately pump up the price but shyt can barely hit 47k at the moment. What the hell is going on?

Rejected that same area as back in April. If it can't break thru, likely dump possible. 25k looks like worst case. That's about a 45% drop. It had a 55% drop back in spring of 2021 after six straight green months and now it's currently at five straight so it's possible. I don't plan on selling unless I get further confirmation, tho it would be beneficial for alts if btc led a dip.

WZTwB7RQ