1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are your thoughts on trends for this coming bull run (2024 and 2025)

my thoughts after doing some research over the holidays:

BTC to 200k
ETH to 15K
That would be 3x all time highs. I don't see that happening but I would be very happy if it did. BTC would almost have to 5x from current levels to reach that.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I have about 4k that I can gamble with. Should I dump it all in BTC? I'm assuming the ETF approval cause a pump up. I was going to put some in SHIB but its too risky. There aren't many coins I can trade on Robinhood unfortunatley. And I'm done with sketchy exchanges.

Throwing it all on btc is a safe bet BUT you shouldnt use Robinhood like that because everytime theres a bullrun the mysteriously shut down the site so you cant cash out :mjlol:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
over 1k on ftm. this price area on this upper wick from mid november being tested. I'll have to keep an eye on it with not just this daily chart but the 4H and even the 1H one as well. Looks like the 100 day EMA line right near the bottom of the range. will have to see if that holds as support or it breaks.

uQO6a8Rt

i had to look on dextools since tradingview doesn't have 12h chart but the EMA lines crossed on the 4H chart but not yet on the 12H. tho on the 1D price is above the 100 ema while on the 12H its currently under with the lines closer together. Meaning that a cross on the 4 and this much space on the 12 tells me that somewhere in between like 6 or 8 is close to crossing or having already crossed, but i don't know if a chart like that exists. Maybe on the paid version of trading view.

90Kmve9e

actually just found an 8H on dexscreener which is the halfway mark between 4 and 12 and that looks to have crossed bearish tho still about an hour and a half to candle close but odds are good. so now its somewhere between 8 - 12 hours but odds of downtrend continuing are high at this point. and it dropped even further since i started typing, over 1200 swing trade now. likely see it hit .30 at some point.

24QtVuBw

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
2k right now where should I put it?

I currently own SOL, ETH, CRO, Cardano

All bought at wrong times so I’m red af :sadcam:

Should I just throw it all into BTC or try and average down shyt?

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
2k right now where should I put it?

I currently own SOL, ETH, CRO, Cardano

All bought at wrong times so I’m red af :sadcam:

Should I just throw it all into BTC or try and average down shyt?
What are your goals and targets?

I tell everyone who's long on crypto that if you don't have at least .28 bitcoin you should be building to that number before anything. Reason being, it's statistically impossible for more than 1% of the world to have more bitcoin than you at that point. You probably want to angle yourself as a 1%er in bitcoin if you're playing the long game.

Then it depends on your risk profile and you gotta break that 2k apart and buy in chunks. Don't put it all in at once when we just had a pump.

Last edited:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps

I tell everyone who's long on crypto that if you don't have at least .28 bitcoin you should be building to that number before anything. Reason being, it's statistically impossible for more than 1% of the world to have more bitcoin than you at that point. You probably want to angle yourself as a 1%er in bitcoin if you're playing the long game.

Then it depends on your risk profile and you gotta break that 2k apart and buy in chunks. Don't put it all in at once when we just had a pump.
Ya I’m not a meme guy so I’m in for long haul. I mean a good money making meme here and there is cool but I’m not experienced enough for that. So basically aim for BTC

Can you explain though the last paragraph more? Buy a bit at a time?

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
So basically aim for BTC

Can you explain though the last paragraph more? Buy a bit at a time?
Yeah if you're in a riskier asset that you're long on, like Solana that just went from 20 to 115 in 3 months you definitely don't want to just park 2k in it. Figure out what you're comfortable with losing if it drops back down to ~50 in the next 6 months and put that in. If it continues to drop down, buy more, if it continues to go up you probably just want to sit on your hands and let your current stake earn its keep and not beat yourself up too much about missing this entry point.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

A bitcoin 1%er? How high do suspect Bitcoin will go long term? And what's considered long term?

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
A bitcoin 1%er? How high do suspect Bitcoin will go long term? And what's considered long term?
So basically the max supply of Bitcoin is 21,000,000.

The Earth's population is ~7.8 billion.

1% of 7.8 billion is 78 million.

21,000,000 / 78,000,000 is ~.28

Only 1% of today's Earth population can hold .28 Bitcoin. So if you have that much Bitcoin you're guaranteed to be in the 1% of Earths population to hold Bitcoin.

A pretty big deal if you think Bitcoin will be around and thought of as digital gold in 2124. Not a big deal if you aren't that bullish on it.

Oh and the number is likely much lower than that since Bitcoin won't be evenly distributed and the Earth's population will be much bigger than it is today in the future, but that number is the guaranteed amount.

And I buy into the digital gold narrative so whatever the market cap for gold is, I think Bitcoin will eventually reach it.

Last edited: