1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sure it was hacked. :shaq2:
fukking scumbags.

One dude theorized that they pulled this ho shyt to point to how easily the market can be manipulated.
That would be some BS though because the stock market does the same thing.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
i was thinking earlier how i wouldn't be surprised if there was a dump even with etf approval. cuz i got to thinking. lets say blackrock and all those other companies for example. they got a huge portion of coins. lets say blackrock right. say they hold a million bitcoins. what if the etf gets approved and they then sell off all their coins? now you may think, don't they need them for the etf? well see they can then take their customers money and buy it at a cheaper price while charging high fees for it. cuz they know they gonna get customers lining up who don't realize its better to buy themselves. plus they have no control over the customers btc. in an etf i don't think they can do anything unless the customer triggers a transaction. gotta check but i think for stocks it works that way. not to mention nobody knows what the btc etf would consist of. are they gona throw in some coinbase and robinhood type stocks or something? cuz etf is usually a group of assets combined together in a fund. so what if btc is only 5% of the holdings or even less? like if they dump and take all the profits then sell their etf to the public not telling them that they only getting a small ass amount of btc then who knows how far down it could go. they hold most the coins so they got the control. i know people are waiting to dump on the newcomers but what if the big companies dump on us instead.

speaking of btc, tell me how i purchased a few ordinals earlier this afternoon and just got them not that long ago. shyt felt like it was the wait for the etf approval with that slow ass chain :mjlol:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Asia bout to dump on us tonight. :francis:

Yingping or whatever buddy from China name is over there with Putin and the Indian president on some oh the Americans happy about their little etf huh? :troll: Lets see how they feel when we dump it for our new BRICs coin. :mjgrin:

It may not help me too much but I get some semblance of joy seeing the coin that was stolen from me going down in price so the fukker that stole it can have even less and hopefully zero one day. :pacspit: