1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm watching Bitconned on Netflix, this is an interview they showed briefly on the show. Second video is the trailer so you can see what the documentary is about.

Just even watch the first 5 minutes, already falling apart. It's funny to me watching this guy get straight taken apart.

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
This aged well. :mjlol:

DdDNjfw.png

9iPN3ww.png

AmUZ3rK.png

Gotta love these shytcoin fans and their comedy. :russ:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I'm watching Bitconned on Netflix, this is an interview they showed briefly on the show. Second video is the trailer so you can see what the documentary is about.

Just even watch the first 5 minutes, already falling apart. It's funny to me watching this guy get straight taken apart.

Yeah I'm watching this shyt right now, as soon as I seen these guys I said fukk em. I never trusted white boys like that.

Everyone in that documentary was a piece of shyt.
:mjlol:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Up to around 300 possible extra coins on my ftm trade with no signs of a reversal. Hopefully it reaches 500, not sure what price that would have to be but lower the better. ATH was near 3.50 so a 10x or more with as many coins as possible would be great. Haven't calculated avax but I know that's fine up by a few coins. Gotta see what nft or whatever else I can liquidate for cash. Getting scammed killed me so gotta take advantage of whatever opportunities I can get.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just sold most my optimism. so got that, ftm, avax now all in stables. hoping for a big bear run the next month or so. Hopefully it hits 2.50 at least. feel like total mc may drop under 1T, hopefully even to 750B and thats when i'll be ready to strike. Total market cap excluding btc at 745B and I expect that to take a hit leading up to the halving which is in late April. I'll have to see how things go with these alts in the mean time but best case scenario is I get even more coins than before using all my stable coin allocated to each one. Might get ugly until end of February or early March then start to stabilize mid to late March before the halving. And the ETF who knows, they might delay that until after the halving to fukk with everyone. I shall see what happens.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What are your thoughts on trends for this coming bull run (2024 and 2025)

my thoughts after doing some research over the holidays:

BTC to 200k
ETH to 15K
ETH L2s will take off: Arbitrum, Optimism and Polygon
SOL will be the degen and NFT space
AI: Render (RNDR) and Akash (AKT) are the best bets for provisioning GPU compute
Decentralized Gaming: PRIME Looks like the best one here
LINK is very very important to crypto...will get back to ATH of 50 at the minimum
Crypto gambling: RollBit (RLB) actually has 100s of millions in revenue...the Market cap is low because crypto gambling has a lot of uncertainties
Some other alternate older L1s like AVAX and ICP are at a great value currently
Doge, Shiba and Pepe will pump at some point just because they are memes with staying power so it might be good to have a bag

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
So regarding the etf, imagine if it follows the normal trading schedule. What happens if the price dips on Saturday and they can't buy or sell? Can't imagine panic come Monday morning.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have about 4k that I can gamble with. Should I dump it all in BTC? I'm assuming the ETF approval cause a pump up. I was going to put some in SHIB but its too risky. There aren't many coins I can trade on Robinhood unfortunatley. And I'm done with sketchy exchanges.