1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Gaming def one of the leading charges for next bullrun. I got these NFTs called Valeria Lands and they building a game with passive income. They airdropped a token called Val which has gone up by a decent amount this month with all the news & upcoming rewards for holding lands. I was able to upgrade 1 of my 5 lands. One of their mints the other day of some cases at like $600 sold out within a minute. Their cheapest land is currently over $1500. They been once if the most reliable companies out there. Everyone excited to see how the staking is gonna work to earn VAL. There was land staking before but I think that was nothing compared to the real thing coming next month. I seen of a couple other companies trying to do gaming, but of course it's not easy if they not as dedicated.

Regarding the whole "cloud gaming" aspect. It has made some growth over time. I know on the PS5 they got some cloud streaming for PS+ subscribers. I know I messed with a game or two from on there. I can see it growing more and more. Not sure what the comparison in sales vs physical and digital are but I'm sure digital been increasing. So I can see cloud gaming growing as well.

Just came across this article:

Worth $1bn in 2020, the global cloud gaming market will grow to become a $30bn industry by 2030, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 40% over this 10-year period, according to GlobalData estimates.

By revenue, cloud gaming accounted for less than 1% of the video games industry in 2020, but it has the potential to disrupt how games are distributed, consumed, and monetized. In 10 years, traditional PC and console games will have been replaced by games hosted in the cloud and accessed via thin-client PCs, consoles, or mobiles.

Financially that sounds good but where are the dope AAA games tho...:heh:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Financially that sounds good but where are the dope AAA games tho...:heh:

Might be a while before we see any direct to cloud gaming. Don't think Stadia did that well and not sure of any other services since industry still fairly new. Think it'll be another year or two before there's any significant strides. Most the big gaming in the gaming industry. Combining crypto and gaming could happen but gotta start from bottom. Look at how Mario went from a 2D scroller to 3D games and a global brand. It's still fairly early in all this.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Jumped into this avax coin earlier.

I know the avax coin has been pumping lately so figured I'd check out more of their coins. Saw that one that recently launched so figured I'd throw an avax at it. I know there has been some movement away from eth due to gas fees, especially to sol. Seems like they have ruined eth with the high gas & constant scammers. It's more apparent since I been messing with telegram. Got a bot that shows all the jeets in a coin & other scans which have been helpful but def seeing a lot of devs abandoning their projects within the first hour or few hours max. Lately I just hang in the chat for a bit to see the vibes before putting anything in cuz odds are it's gonna fall flat soon enough. Hopefully it's not like that with avax or other chains. Think it's just eth having most the volume that draws most the garbage.

Daps
any of you holding MONG? pumped 100% or of the blue. currently in its telegram, observing buys valued in the tens of thousands. asked the mods if there was any news (i haven’t been following it) or a recent catalyst, and one of them responded that there would be big news soon. might be something one of you wanna cop.

:unimpressed:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bought me some polytrade after being recommended it in a private tg group after doing some research this could be big, video title ain't clickbait either. The rwa wave may be a big narrative in the next cycle :ehh:

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jumped into this avax coin earlier.

I know the avax coin has been pumping lately so figured I'd check out more of their coins. Saw that one that recently launched so figured I'd throw an avax at it. I know there has been some movement away from eth due to gas fees, especially to sol. Seems like they have ruined eth with the high gas & constant scammers. It's more apparent since I been messing with telegram. Got a bot that shows all the jeets in a coin & other scans which have been helpful but def seeing a lot of devs abandoning their projects within the first hour or few hours max. Lately I just hang in the chat for a bit to see the vibes before putting anything in cuz odds are it's gonna fall flat soon enough. Hopefully it's not like that with avax or other chains. Think it's just eth having most the volume that draws most the garbage.

ya I’m currently looking up how to buy coins on the SOL network…my main thing tho is how to properly vet these coins…I have multiple resources I can use to help me narrow down a lot of the bullshyt on ETH’s network but idk if similar resources are available for these other networks as yet which means devs can get away with a lot more during these early stages…I remember how much initial excitement there was for the BASE network only for devs to run the same honeypot/rug pull scams over there before the excitement dwindled…SOL/AVAX seem to have the juice now but I wanna make sure I tread carefully

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
ya I’m currently looking up how to buy coins on the SOL network…my main thing tho is how to properly vet these coins…I have multiple resources I can use to help me narrow down a lot of the bullshyt on ETH’s network but idk if similar resources are available for these other networks as yet which means devs can get away with a lot more during these early stages…I remember how much initial excitement there was for the BASE network only for devs to run the same honeypot/rug pull scams over there before the excitement dwindled…SOL/AVAX seem to have the juice now but I wanna make sure I tread carefully

I mess with this telegram bot called PIRBViewBot. Not sure if you familiar with it but gives a scan on early buyers, jeets, airdrops, and a total scan of the coin. I know for the avax one it only gave me the scan one and not the others so it is limited. Also honeypot detector only works on eth and bsc. So yeah def feel you on lack of resources for other chains. As they get popular hopefully more will come out. Def gotta be careful.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mess with this telegram bot called PIRBViewBot. Not sure if you familiar with it but gives a scan on early buyers, jeets, airdrops, and a total scan of the coin. I know for the avax one it only gave me the scan one and not the others so it is limited. Also honeypot detector only works on eth and bsc. So yeah def feel you on lack of resources for other chains. As they get popular hopefully more will come out. Def gotta be careful.

thanks…will look into some of these!

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

while doing some looking around I saw a lot of folks mention birdeye.so

it’s like a mashup of dextools and dexspy…seems decent so far for vetting tokens on multiple networks…not that I would as yet but apparently you can connect a wallet to it to purchase coins across different networks as well

just gonna simply track some tokens today just to get a feel for how reliable it is for vetting them