1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Chainback is NOT stopping this is insanity...:wow::banderas: if it goes beyond a penny, above a dollar... gonna be a nice new year...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt is on coinbase but since im in NYC its not available in my region...:hhh: FOH...

just got listed on binance and crypto.com too…to be fair it’ll probably dump soon

overall this is a good look tho for SOL…from what I’m hearing you don’t get raped on transaction fees either like on the ETH network…might become the new wave for those of us who indulge in memecoins

Daps
ya…it would more than likely be the equivalent of buying PEPE at the top when it got listed on coinbase, binance and crypto.com …it was all on the same day as well
it was in the red wednesday afternoon, sitting at -20%, an hour or so after the coinbase announcement. prolly should have pulled the trigger and bought some, but whatever. a 1000% return isn’t enough for me to have too much regret.

:yeshrug:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whoever bought it from day 1 probably winning right now...:dead::snoop:

I was looking at some old posts and I read something like only 20 ppl owned 50% of the supply so I’m not gonna even bother beating myself up over it…I like memes but there’s still A LOT of BS associated with them…the stories of normies buying in day one and holding it til it hits a major exchange are extremely few and far between…there’s just way too many tricks devs pull to end up owning a majority of the tokens on the low and they can literally afford to shake ppl out their bags by stalling/blowing up charts along the way…coin been up since january…I’d be surprised if many ppl who weren’t in the know bought and held it since then

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
right now im sitting here watching the market and its been pretty good. :ehh: i missed that bonk train but i got alot of irons in the fire regardless... I just gotta cash out when one hits big... $Archive $Beam...others

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it was in the red wednesday afternoon, sitting at -20%, an hour or so after the coinbase announcement. prolly should have pulled the trigger and bought some, but whatever. a 1000% return isn’t enough for me to have too much regret.

:yeshrug:

ya I’m more so happy for the implications this has for the SOL network than the coin being listed/doing well…that ship has sailed

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

:patrice: @mannyrs13 is cloud gaming really the future???

Gaming def one of the leading charges for next bullrun. I got these NFTs called Valeria Lands and they building a game with passive income. They airdropped a token called Val which has gone up by a decent amount this month with all the news & upcoming rewards for holding lands. I was able to upgrade 1 of my 5 lands. One of their mints the other day of some cases at like $600 sold out within a minute. Their cheapest land is currently over $1500. They been once if the most reliable companies out there. Everyone excited to see how the staking is gonna work to earn VAL. There was land staking before but I think that was nothing compared to the real thing coming next month. I seen of a couple other companies trying to do gaming, but of course it's not easy if they not as dedicated.

Regarding the whole "cloud gaming" aspect. It has made some growth over time. I know on the PS5 they got some cloud streaming for PS+ subscribers. I know I messed with a game or two from on there. I can see it growing more and more. Not sure what the comparison in sales vs physical and digital are but I'm sure digital been increasing. So I can see cloud gaming growing as well.

Just came across this article:

Worth $1bn in 2020, the global cloud gaming market will grow to become a $30bn industry by 2030, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 40% over this 10-year period, according to GlobalData estimates.

By revenue, cloud gaming accounted for less than 1% of the video games industry in 2020, but it has the potential to disrupt how games are distributed, consumed, and monetized. In 10 years, traditional PC and console games will have been replaced by games hosted in the cloud and accessed via thin-client PCs, consoles, or mobiles.