1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Seems like the fukkery of the day is the bayc fiasco. Bunch of them got drained on some nfttrader hack or one of those type of sites.

I know them shyts have a fairly high floor price so can't imagine losing one like that.

Looks like one guy was even negotiating with the victims. :picard:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
this how crazy the shytcoins on different chains are. i was looking at this magic box protocol one on eth earlier. everything looked ok. joined their TG, few people said the vibes were good when i asked. bot i had mentioned didn't give off any red flags. i tried swapping like .025 but uniswap said to raise slippage or gas. couldn't get anything to go thru. i then see someone on TG talking about they can't sell. i check honeypot detector again and those fukkers done put a 1k coin sell limit on it. i called them out and they ban me from the TG. I then go reply to their twitter to try and warn others and they block me on there. so now you got the flip side. i been browsing new tokens page on dextools and see this one called babywolf on avax chain. audit button was green and the telegram bot said contract renounced, verified no honeypot. i threw in 1 avax, which is like $43. these motherfukkers have no twitter, no telegram, nothing i can find. even searching thru twitter for $babywolf or anything like that gives me no results. it has over 100 holders so i'm not the only fool and the chart looks like this:

SR2B9W00

so with no social media for FUDers or people to whine about, i guess thats the trick. my point is that tell me how i feel more comfortable putting $40 on a shytcoin that gives me no info whatsoever than wasting it on eth chain with plenty of scammers and high ass gas fees. that 40 would've been an extra 20 in gas prolly with how shyt that be. i don't know what their plans are or if they'll even have any social media or say anything but as long as the chart goes up, i have no complaints. :russ:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Anything new... FB going crazy over that shib pump... but it hasnt hit a penny yet... so to me im meh :beli:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this how crazy the shytcoins on different chains are. i was looking at this magic box protocol one on eth earlier. everything looked ok. joined their TG, few people said the vibes were good when i asked. bot i had mentioned didn't give off any red flags. i tried swapping like .025 but uniswap said to raise slippage or gas. couldn't get anything to go thru. i then see someone on TG talking about they can't sell. i check honeypot detector again and those fukkers done put a 1k coin sell limit on it. i called them out and they ban me from the TG. I then go reply to their twitter to try and warn others and they block me on there. so now you got the flip side. i been browsing new tokens page on dextools and see this one called babywolf on avax chain. audit button was green and the telegram bot said contract renounced, verified no honeypot. i threw in 1 avax, which is like $43. these motherfukkers have no twitter, no telegram, nothing i can find. even searching thru twitter for $babywolf or anything like that gives me no results. it has over 100 holders so i'm not the only fool and the chart looks like this:

SR2B9W00

so with no social media for FUDers or people to whine about, i guess thats the trick. my point is that tell me how i feel more comfortable putting $40 on a shytcoin that gives me no info whatsoever than wasting it on eth chain with plenty of scammers and high ass gas fees. that 40 would've been an extra 20 in gas prolly with how shyt that be. i don't know what their plans are or if they'll even have any social media or say anything but as long as the chart goes up, i have no complaints. :russ:

from a dev’s standpoint I can get the excitement of throwing up memes on these other networks but for those looking to buy in there’s not much to go on…with a lot of these SOL coins I’m consistently seeing that the top 10 holders hold more than 50% of the supply…I’m tracking a coin now (not in it tho) and as you said—no twitter, no TG, not even a website…just flying completely blind…think I’ll continue to stick with the devil I know (ETH) lol

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
from a dev’s standpoint I can get the excitement of throwing up memes on these other networks but for those looking to buy in there’s not much to go on…with a lot of these SOL coins I’m consistently seeing that the top 10 holders hold more than 50% of the supply…I’m tracking a coin now (not in it tho) and as you said—no twitter, no TG, not even a website…just flying completely blind…think I’ll continue to stick with the devil I know (ETH) lol
i feel you on that. the one with no info ended up being a rug. but thats the way it be sometimes. i too check out eth to see whats good. got some of this one.

i think now with having TG and more resources it gives more research capabilities tho no research can show whether or not devs will stick around. sometimes i'll look at something and it runs up like first 20-30 minutes and i say let me see if there's a retrace and then stabilizes to curve back up but that never happens and it keeps dropping.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i feel you on that. the one with no info ended up being a rug. but thats the way it be sometimes. i too check out eth to see whats good. got some of this one.

i think now with having TG and more resources it gives more research capabilities tho no research can show whether or not devs will stick around. sometimes i'll look at something and it runs up like first 20-30 minutes and i say let me see if there's a retrace and then stabilizes to curve back up but that never happens and it keeps dropping.

I created a “system”, problem is it eliminates about 99.9% of these damn coins which makes it a waste of time even bothering to look into most of these shyts lol

I was better off being completely ignorant to memecoins and just waiting for word of mouth to make it to me :skip: