1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
U still eating off crypto?

Not no gourmet meals or anything like that especially during the bear market but I been surviving. I can be calm knowing I can make it thru the next round of bills & be able to eat for the month without needing to work. Of course I gotta pay down some debt & my portfolio isn't as high as it was during last bull run but I'm optimistic things will get back to it and better. Lord knows I don't make best financial decisions with some coins but def lots of good opportunities with the crypto markets in general, especially with etf stuff pending & mass adoption growing. I be wanting to take profits at times & pay off all my debt but then I be like there's still profits to be made, especially with coins that have potential or future utility in the plans. Shoot most the reason of any debt is cuz of the damn raise in interest rates, that plus my high ass health insurance. Hopefully they lower rates soon. Good thing about crypto & investing in general is that you got the opportunity to flip some money with barely any effort if need be. Market open 24/7, and not having to rely on a job that tells you when to work. Not sure if I'll never work again but I like my odds of continuing to not do so.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not no gourmet meals or anything like that especially during the bear market but I been surviving. I can be calm knowing I can make it thru the next round of bills & be able to eat for the month without needing to work. Of course I gotta pay down some debt & my portfolio isn't as high as it was during last bull run but I'm optimistic things will get back to it and better. Lord knows I don't make best financial decisions with some coins but def lots of good opportunities with the crypto markets in general, especially with etf stuff pending & mass adoption growing. I be wanting to take profits at times & pay off all my debt but then I be like there's still profits to be made, especially with coins that have potential or future utility in the plans. Shoot most the reason of any debt is cuz of the damn raise in interest rates, that plus my high ass health insurance. Hopefully they lower rates soon. Good thing about crypto & investing in general is that you got the opportunity to flip some money with barely any effort if need be. Market open 24/7, and not having to rely on a job that tells you when to work. Not sure if I'll never work again but I like my odds of continuing to not do so.
Oh damn breh, this is your fulltime job? :ohhh:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Oh damn breh, this is your fulltime job? :ohhh:

i mean i guess you can consider that. i do got shyt like uber eats and doordash available if shyt gets rough and i gotta make some money on my own time tho i barely use it. i do be selling some of my coins like eth, and be gambling on shyt coins with like 5 figures of debt, luckily i just be transferring shyt over to another card when they send me 0% balance transfer offers, which i gotta do a few of those that they sent me. but luckily i live with family & house paid off so not like i have to be less risky than someone with a mortgage or kids to feed. i'm just chilling. don't recommend any risk like this to someone who pays rent or a mortgage or important bills cuz shyt can get ugly during the bear market. i just been coasting luckily. hopefully these coins go up high enough next bull run where i can take some profit, pay off debt, and have enough to survive the next bear market if need be. this fulltime job isn't exactly baller status or anything. better than minimum wage bullshyt tho. but not everyone can or should deal with this type of risk or stress.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
what is the best exchange that doest require kyc
was using kucoin, but that's a wrap

with all the regulations and shyt, i doubt there even is one, especially in the US. even buying thru metamask or another wallet prolly won't help cuz i'm sure they'll have your info on there if the feds require it. they wanna track all our purchases.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
with all the regulations and shyt, i doubt there even is one, especially in the US. even buying thru metamask or another wallet prolly won't help cuz i'm sure they'll have your info on there if the feds require it. they wanna track all our purchases.

Yeah shyt is insane they definitely gonna tax our asses when we cash out...:mjcry:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
hearing something about ledger having a hack or some sort of issue. apparently one of its dapps got hacked. gotta be careful out there and not connect with anything that could be a risk. i say look for and download "pocket universe" cuz that runs test transactions first and would warn of any bs. done helped me a few times when i click links that didn't look as legit as they should have.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So woke up and saw my CMC portfolio it's doing good... everything moving fast $Beam $Ordinex $Chainback $ALI :wow: i need to buy more on payday...

$ARCHIVE !!! :banderas:

Last edited: