1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@surf or anyone. maybe y'all know more than me on this cuz i can't seem to find the answer tho i'm sure of it. liquidity can not be higher than market cap right?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@surf or anyone. maybe y'all know more than me on this cuz i can't seem to find the answer tho i'm sure of it. liquidity can not be higher than market cap right?

I don’t know with conviction…reading around now…but I haven’t seen any instance of that in crypto

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I don’t know with conviction…reading around now…but I haven’t seen any instance of that in crypto

i don't think it should be. i see this one that shows it higher and doesn't let me swap out. so guessing it can't be.

shyt is like the wild wild west now with this market. i saw gas as high as $18, now $20 on some other coin. so to put in half an avax which is about 20 bucks, i would have to pay the same in gas fees. imagine that in eth, crazy.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i don't think it should be. i see this one that shows it higher and doesn't let me swap out. so guessing it can't be.

shyt is like the wild wild west now with this market. i saw gas as high as $18, now $20 on some other coin. so to put in half an avax which is about 20 bucks, i would have to pay the same in gas fees. imagine that in eth, crazy.

I guess it’s not impossible looking at this but I can’t say it enough 99.9% of these memecoins are fool’s gold…I had too much success with SHIB and a handful of others to completely dismiss them but the more I learn about this crypto sub-space (memes) the less interest I have in it

*edit*

the CA doesn’t bring up any data when I plug it into birdeye…some fukkery might be afoot

actually I just pulled something up hold on

top 10 holders own about 70% of the supply :francis:

according to the results I pulled up, you should be able to sell but idk how accurate birdeye is when it comes to vetting these memes on other chains

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
drop the link for that birdeye thing.

whats crazy is i still see buys coming in

my instincts say for it to have that much liquidity for a low cap meme, it’s probably some sort of honeypot/only a few wallets are allowed to sell even tho it’s not showing up as a honeypot

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
is birdeye like a type of dextools thing?

ya it’s a mashup of dextools/dexspy imo but I don’t feel it’s as reliant as dexanalyzer + tokensniffer…combined I’ve used those two to sniff out a lot of BS coins…I edited my post above but I think this may be some delayed honeypot or some type of fukkery with only a few wallets being able to sell…that’s too much liquidity for such a low cap coin…no way devs are gonna risk letting normies walk away with that money/dump on them

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
ya it’s a mashup of dextools/dexspy imo but I don’t feel it’s as reliant as dexanalyzer + tokensniffer…combined I’ve used those two to sniff out a lot of BS coins…I edited my post above but I think this may be some delayed honeypot or some type of fukkery with only a few wallets being able to sell…that’s too much liquidity for such a low cap coin…no way devs are gonna risk letting normies walk away with that money/dump on them

I feel you on that. I use honeypot.is but they only have eth and bsc on there

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel you on that. I use honeypot.is but they only have eth and bsc on there

yeah some of these honeypot detector sites aren’t even 100% efficient…there have been times when dexanalyzer gave it a “clean bill of health” but tokensniffer still wasn’t at 100/100% so I waited and sure enough it was a delayed honeypot…for the most part these devs are just migrating to these new chains and doing the same damn thing…and until better vetting tools are available, they can get away with it a lot more easily than they can on ETH