1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn’t be surprised if SOL hits $1k or comes close to it during the next bull run just simply on the strength of it becoming the “new” major platform to promote memecoins…I have a TG bot that shows the best performing memecoins over the last “24 hours” (it updates every hour tho) and for the last month or so SOL-based memecoins have been leading the way…curious to see how long this keeps up
That's a 2x on what eth is today :whoa:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bounce back happening, good financial news today, ADA bumping, up over 16% last 24 hours, up about 50% last week. .66 right now, my average buy price is .69, my only crypto in the red, so that should go green soon, then all green. Cardano seemed to be going sideways for the longest time, then +50% last week, good to see.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hard part for me is taking profits, when to take them. I've basically been buying and holding. You sell, then it keeps going up and it's like damn, should have held on longer. That psychological game. I need to figure out a plan, then just stick to it with profit taking. Little here, then a little there, something like that when it hits certain targets.

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I wouldn’t be surprised if SOL hits $1k or comes close to it during the next bull run just simply on the strength of it becoming the “new” major platform to promote memecoins…I have a TG bot that shows the best performing memecoins over the last “24 hours” (it updates every hour tho) and for the last month or so SOL-based memecoins have been leading the way…curious to see how long this keeps up
Link me to your TG breh

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Link me to your TG breh

???

I don’t know if that’s possible or how to do that…unless you meant the link for the bot…

*edit*

also @Sbp these are dope too…provide very detailed information about a contract once you enter the address…the TTF one is far better imo

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
its following the cardano movement from previous cycle , its possible