1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
AI definitely gonna be big along with gaming and possibly the metaverse. i been looking more into the NFT side cuz these meme coin fukkers either be on some false hope or funny shyt like @surf had mentioned. One i had got recently some bonki aka bonk inu shyt that was the first bonk on eth apparently. some guy had said in the telegram that people wack for having trouble holding and i laughed so they banned me so its been fukk em whenever i cross paths with them. they tweeted that bonk on eth goal is to flip bonk on sol. i replied with they need to flip the price back in the opposite direction before worrying about another coin. of course there's fukkery in NFTs too especially if shyt don't fully mint. i try to just grab what i can get for free or whitelist but i think that more scammers are in the coins overall. easier to have some foreign kid mark up a contract and release like a billion coin supply than having the artwork done on an nft. so often it just be lack of interest if one doesn't do well. of course gas been ridiculous lately so thats another issue on every side. who knows how far this alt run may continue. Total MC showing numbers we haven't seen since May 2022 at 1.6T. And 7.4B excluding BTC. btc dominance at 53% and has been rising but i expect that to fall as the alts pick up steam. those other layer 1s may end up cutting into ETH as well if the gas stays high. we shall see how the weekend turns out. inflation numbers on tuesday and rate decision on wednesday tho i think we might get a rate cut but i think momentum continues regardless cuz things have been looking good lately.

Menna

All Star
Daps
Need to go see why ADA/Cardano is bumping:

up 22% last 24 hours, up almost 46% last week.

----------------

Bc ADA has defi and will be launching stable coin soon. Its ecosystem is jumping every defi project is valued based on ADA not BTC or $… ATH was $3,15… Once bull is here it will reach $4+ its still low under .60 just coming out of the basement

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Blood in the streets...

Is this a buy the dip opportunity or a real retrace?:lupe:

The bullrun is coming... id' buy if I was you guys... more tokens in your wallet means more value. prices do rebound...:wow: I'd buy more $ALI or $BEAM if i could but gotta wait til next payday..

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Blood in the streets...

Is this a buy the dip opportunity or a real retrace?:lupe:

Inflation data and rate decision had the Asians panicking to start their week. Some stuff already bouncing back up. I heard 150 million was liquidated. Not sure if more was added to that number. They prolly panicked. Hearing there may not be any rate change and a hike is possible but not as likely. That's prolly why they panicked.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn’t be surprised if SOL hits $1k or comes close to it during the next bull run just simply on the strength of it becoming the “new” major platform to promote memecoins…I have a TG bot that shows the best performing memecoins over the last “24 hours” (it updates every hour tho) and for the last month or so SOL-based memecoins have been leading the way…curious to see how long this keeps up