1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Use a cold wallet - paper wallet then or be patient it should work

Breh be patience
I've been doing this years, and not just buying but mining, going to microcenter and bestbuy, ebay, reddit weekly dropping 200 to 800 dollars weekly/biweekly. I've only seen massive life changing profits in the last 6 months.

You invest some portion into promising coins for longevity and you really gain traction selling low, buying high. Understanding when the market dips and when it is peaking before next dip. Learn how to invest, patterns of investment, understand the market you are pursuing. Figure out what works out for you. If you are just part of the pump and dump crowd or invest into coins you believe will be beneficial in some sort. Tons of newcomers fail to understand simple ways of being profitable and maximizing their profits vs time.

If I was only able to drop let's say 20 dollars a week like maybe you are in. Like others say get into these penny coins and read read read, try to be ahead of the curve with which coin future looks bright. Once you make some traction, begin investing into more coins (penny and mid range) and use your profit to invest more, do not cash out. Flip certain coins but you might need a small amount of money saved to do so (1k-2k). Currently I'm flipping litecoin, zcash, and monero while the prices are very fluctuating.

If I had 20-100 dollars to spare a week. I'd throw 20-40% of it into safe coins and the rest into coins I expect to grow fast in the next month or so. I'd watch the developers and what they are planning, join their telegram. Information is your number 1 tool in this game has of now. Top 10-20 coins will remain to slowly grow but if you hodl it, you'll recover all your initial investment if your risky investments fail.

Remember you are investing into being financially free one day hopefully. Playing with 5-15% of your income down the line doesn't look has bad as you might feel rn. Good luck breh

I'd focus on what coinbase is going to add for safe coins because let's be honest majority of new users do not want to look at anything especially like binance

excuse if writing is all over the place
If wraith just dropped happy, I bought more tonight.

Much props for all the gems

I’m only able to spare roughly $1K a month right now but hopefully trying to pick that up later in the year, I’ve been trying to spread my purchases among XVG, TRX, XRP and a few others and buy 1 LTC a month and just HODL until things rise.

Should I be more active in my buying and selling or does this slower pace work until I have a solid amount of money in the game to really buy? :lupe:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
The verge droid wallet, I just emailed them

I been reading through reddit and apparently it's a common problem right now through both electrum wallet and tor wallet. Their servers weren't able to handle the amount of traffic or something from what I gather. They will fix it. I'm thinking of it as a blessing because I was about to panic sell at 10 cents last night :whew:

Last edited:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Much props for all the gems

I’m only able to spare roughly $1K a month right now but hopefully trying to pick that up later in the year, I’ve been trying to spread my purchases among XVG, TRX, XRP and a few others and buy 1 LTC a month and just HODL until things rise.

Should I be more active in my buying and selling or does this slower pace work until I have a solid amount of money in the game to really buy? :lupe:
You should buy mid range coins too with that kind of budget but yes just let the coins do their thing and watch the market well. Doesn't sound like you are doing any flipping. Flip safe coins. If you would like to make profit/traction. Sell your ltc when high, buy when low.

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
You should buy mid range coins too with that kind of budget but yes just let the coins do their thing and watch the market well. Doesn't sound like you are doing any flipping. Flip safe coins. If you would like to make profit/traction. Sell your ltc when high, buy when low.

What would you consider a safe coin? Litecoin and Bitcoin? Or the Ripple, Tron and Verge?

• Dap
Reactions: MMA

MMA

Superstar
Daps
What would you consider a safe coin? Litecoin and Bitcoin? Or the Ripple, Tron and Verge?
Top 15 coins or value has stayed consistent through dips

Once you get 20% more of what you paid sell

Finishing work on the 22 :blessed:

Will work from home afterwards to advise new manager for a month with 30% more pay; they ain't see this coming :lolbron:

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Would tron coin be a good investment? Like a yr from now how much would yall expect it to be? 5 dollars?

Last edited: