1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Verge gonna have to drop that wraith like NOW. it had a little rally but the dumpers are not fukkin around. These sell orders are insane. Muthafukkers undercutting eachothers orders like crazy. :mjlol:

I don't know...that shyt was always fugazi to me. Its market cap was $80 million less than twenty days ago, then it shot up to $4 billion in a span of a few days :mjlol: That shyt was getting pumped like a $12 hooker. I ain't knocking nobody because I know some Coli cats made bread off Verge and came up hard but, to me, I barely fukk with "currency" coins. Everyone of them promises to be faster than Bitcoin, with more transactions, more scalability, more blocks, more transparency. You saw one, you saw them all. It doesn't excite me and then you wonder how long is it until another coin comes out and goes even faster with even more blocks per second with even more privacy :mjlol: I prefer the companies that are going for a specialized market or have a specific goal in mind. Feels like those have more moat long term. Just my opinion though, for all I know Verge could end up taking over :hubie:

3TA0ca0.jpg

Last edited:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Can someone explain the "wraith protocol" in laments terms? I seen that graph pic someone posted awhile back but I'm still lost

It's supposed to be able to completely hide your IP during transfers that you have the wraith protocol on. The problem with this is that if it doesn't work and it leaks your IP then there's no point in it, so the technology has to work as soon as it is released. From what everyone is saying is that it's just telling you to download TOR to use it .

Seems like the only way to really get rich is to already have thousands of dollars on deck to throw around. I'm only playing with 100's that I shouldn't even really be spending :mjcry:

Nah, you just need to find the right coin and get in on ICOs, there was an ICO I saw where dude put in $100, forgot he was even in it and then sold for $3000 a few months later.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I don't know...that shyt was always fugazi to me. Its market cap was $80 million less than twenty days ago, then it shot up to $4 billion in a span of a few days :mjlol: That shyt was getting pumped like a $12 hooker. I ain't knocking nobody because I know some Coli cats made bread off Verge and came up hard but, to me, I barely fukk with "currency" coins. Everyone of them promises to be faster than Bitcoin, with more transactions, more scalability, more blocks, more transparency. You saw one, you saw them all. It doesn't excite me and then you wonder how long is it until another coin comes out and goes even faster with even more blocks per second with even more privacy :mjlol: I prefer the companies that are going for a specialized market or have a specific goal in mind. Feels like those have more moat long term. Just my opinion though, for all I know Verge could end up taking over :hubie:

3TA0ca0.jpg
Nah im simply using verge to get my funds to at least 10k. Then I'll cash out and drop bread on all this other shyt that has longer term potential. I don't ever see verge getting to 5 dollar range. If it does, it'll take a while.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
The verge droid wallet, I just emailed them
Use a cold wallet - paper wallet then or be patient it should work

Seems like the only way to really get rich is to already have thousands of dollars on deck to throw around. I'm only playing with 100's that I shouldn't even really be spending :mjcry:
Breh be patience
I've been doing this years, and not just buying but mining, going to microcenter and bestbuy, ebay, reddit weekly dropping 200 to 800 dollars weekly/biweekly. I've only seen massive life changing profits in the last 6 months.

You invest some portion into promising coins for longevity and you really gain traction selling low, buying high. Understanding when the market dips and when it is peaking before next dip. Learn how to invest, patterns of investment, understand the market you are pursuing. Figure out what works out for you. If you are just part of the pump and dump crowd or invest into coins you believe will be beneficial in some sort. Tons of newcomers fail to understand simple ways of being profitable and maximizing their profits vs time.

If I was only able to drop let's say 20 dollars a week like maybe you are in. Like others say get into these penny coins and read read read, try to be ahead of the curve with which coin future looks bright. Once you make some traction, begin investing into more coins (penny and mid range) and use your profit to invest more, do not cash out. Flip certain coins but you might need a small amount of money saved to do so (1k-2k). Currently I'm flipping litecoin, zcash, and monero while the prices are very fluctuating.

If I had 20-100 dollars to spare a week. I'd throw 20-40% of it into safe coins and the rest into coins I expect to grow fast in the next month or so. I'd watch the developers and what they are planning, join their telegram. Information is your number 1 tool in this game has of now. Top 10-20 coins will remain to slowly grow but if you hodl it, you'll recover all your initial investment if your risky investments fail.

Remember you are investing into being financially free one day hopefully. Playing with 5-15% of your income down the line doesn't look has bad as you might feel rn. Good luck breh

I'd focus on what coinbase is going to add for safe coins because let's be honest majority of new users do not want to look at anything especially like binance

excuse if writing is all over the place
If wraith just dropped happy, I bought more tonight.

Last edited:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Though I'm focused mainly on Ripple, still want to dabble in a few others.

Just put in a good bit on Verge at 0.17 since it's trending downwards.

Anyone still copping BRD at current price? Floating around 1.70ish

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Though I'm focused mainly on Ripple, still want to dabble in a few others.

Just put in a good bit on Verge at 0.17 since it's trending downwards.

Anyone still copping BRD at current price? Floating around 1.70ish
Yes brd is a go

Showing up late to work tomorrow and letting them know my time is up. :yeshrug:

Crypto is life

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I sold some of my TRX to buy BRD while it's down but the ETH from the transaction never showed in my balance.

This ever happened to anyone?

Is there a delay my total balance and available balance are different. Maybe it's clogged?

NVM I did an order for a lower price on accident.