1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
This last dump was literally because of mcafee press(a separate issue)

And a hoax reddit story.

If anything it proves how fickle and reactive the market is. Very adhd in how it responds. While wraith hasnt dropped or proven its value yet I’m failing to see how manufactured dump outside of the actual companies hands should affect my confidence in the company. I’m invested to see what wraith does and if it works well and it hasn’t even dropped yet. Idk maybe I’m being green about it I’m just not gonna bail on the company cause the internet is easily manipulated. Just my gut feeling :manny:

I'm saying market confidence in a coin is still important for price growth. I know verge is legit but scaring people from it ain't good for it's price

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I'm saying market confidence in a coin is still important for price growth. I know verge is legit but scaring people from it ain't good for it's price
I’m with you. Just wanna at least see if wraith comes through or not.

It’s scary how easy it is too snowball something like this with a fake story.

It’s still affecting it today lol.

Hopefully wraith drops soon.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I think the whales are anticipating wraith and a price hike so they are throwing their weight around so they can do the sell at .17 buy at .15 over and over again until it drops.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Verge has been good to me. But I'd only hold it long term if I put a lot less into it. Whales killing the coins desirability with constant pump and dumps.

I'm eventually gonna load up on btc and ltc when I have made enough off alts and just let it grow slow.
Honestly, finding that next .01 coin that's ready to blow would be that short term dream scenario for me. And by blow, i mean simply doing half of Verge's .30 peak would be enough, given what i'd be able to put in at .01. Easier said than done to find those coins of course, and if that means reading up on ICOs and whitelists to get first dibs on certain things, then that's what it'd have to be.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I think the whales are anticipating wraith and a price hike so they are throwing their weight around so they can do the sell at .17 buy at .15 over and over again until it drops.
Do you have a sell price in mind already? Like if it gets back up to .30 again. Or if wraith drops in and it starts approaching a dollar?

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Going to take break until after the new year.

Have some Verge, Sub, and BRD. I am going to be investing some serious bread starting next year. 2018 will be the year of ICOs for me. I want to flip my hundreds into thousands.

I'm fukking with Bluzelle, Rentberry and We Power. The We Power founders sounded like the Russian thugs off Eastern Promises but, I don't wanna stereotype them :mjlol:I got my large cap coins. All I'm fukking with in 2018 is ICOs. On some Michael Milken Drexel Burnham shyt. Even if most of them go nowhere, since you got in at the start, all you need is for one to be successful and it's over.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Do you have a sell price in mind already? Like if it gets back up to .30 again. Or if wraith drops in and it starts approaching a dollar?
If we get to a dollar I’ll be thinkin about it. Depends on the climate and what things look like. The dream is 5-15. I’d be happy with 1 though.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
:mjlol: Y’all thinking what I’m thinking.

I never heard of sphere either and I’m looking through their website now.

Last edited: