1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

dterpsss

SOHH OG Class 2004
Daps
Reppin
Home of the terrapins
You're right, I'm gonna use some of this intended XVG money on Ripple. Eventually transfer Ripple to a ledger, delete it from Blockfolio app and sit my ass down for a year :russ:

And then just focus on these ICOs. Already signed up for Telcoin, waiting on that Nucleus :ohlawd: and Bluzelle :noah: drop.

Staring at Ian Balina's chart has me looking at some of his 'Starters' and 'Substitues' like :patrice: I might have to go in just for the bonus :pachaha:
Where does he post his charts?

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
got the same vibes from TRX after a while. that's a straight up scam through and through. justin sun is a clown.

TRX is a bullshyt ass coin :shaq2:

shyt has zero volume and been the same price like the whole week. Never went past 5 cents since I've seen it. Verge is obviously bullshyt too, but it's making ppl money so I understand that investing. I think a new principle people should apply is to invest in something you believe will become big and worthy of your money.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Believe photoshopped shyt on Twitter brehs
It was really sourced from twitter :dead:

I fukk with Mcafee working in C/S and submitting to btc but if you know his back story. You'd think he was snorting his wealth away

When your cpu, and gpus in your main workstation are mining monero 8506 h/s effortless :ohlawd:

Ian invested at the right time, some of us have been doing this for years and our gains took a while but nikka we here

Don't ever trust anyone in the community trying to sell you on something with crypto.. yes some of their advice is great but others will lead you to bullshyt narratives if you aren't careful. Let the technology/plan and team behind it determine whether or not you want to invest

Last edited:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Verge gonna have to drop that wraith like NOW. it had a little rally but the dumpers are not fukkin around. These sell orders are insane. Muthafukkers undercutting eachothers orders like crazy. :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: MMA

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
Binance is stopping me from gains. sent some eth a while ago and that shyt still pending with no confirmations:mjcry: