1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
is there a way to check sending $ from gdax to binance? my 1st transfer went through eventually bit it seems there's no way to check what has been sent from gdax, and binance don't show till complete

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
Would verge coin be a good investment? Like a yr from now how much would yall expect it to be? 5 dollars?
I wouldn't fukk with verge long term personally. Its value has come from nothing but pump hype with nothing to show in terms of what it actually is.

Peeps have made a killing riding the hype wave short term.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
I wouldn't fukk with verge long term personally. Its value has come from nothing but pump hype with nothing to show in terms of what it actually is.

Meant to say tron:snoop:

How do you feel about it(tron)

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps

This x100

Last edited:

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
It's true, you need at least about 10k to make massive gains. Otherwise, you need to be a HODL type
Yea, this seems to be the case. I look back at it and there could be several roads depending on your level of risk. i.e., there was a sizeable window when verge was at .01. If someone put in $500 in that, that's 50,000 shares. Which means by the time it hit 0.20, that person would've came up $10,000. Minus the initial investment, $9,500. Now depending on your next coin/investment with that cash, if its a quality pick and you know how to hold for a few months or a year, you gon have a lot of bread.

It's pretty much working your way up either through holding or flipping, to where you make enough house money to make the type of investments you need to level of immensely. Unless of course the coin you pick is something like tlc or eth that goes from .01 to $300-$700 or something lol, in which case you pretty much just held forever.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Yea, this seems to be the case. I look back at it and there could be several roads depending on your level of risk. i.e., there was a sizeable window when verge was at .01. If someone put in $500 in that, that's 50,000 shares. Which means by the time it hit 0.20, that person would've came up $10,000. Minus the initial investment, $9,500. Now depending on your next coin/investment with that cash, if its a quality pick and you know how to hold for a few months or a year, you gon have a lot of bread.

It's pretty much working your way up either through holding or flipping, to where you make enough house money to make the type of investments you need to level of immensely. Unless of course the coin you pick is something like tlc or eth that goes from .01 to $300-$700 or something lol, in which case you pretty much just held forever.

Some of those high earning alts might not exist in a year. Be careful

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Some of those high earning alts might not exist in a year. Be careful
my initial investment in verge was under 50 bucks at .01, so i play it fairly safe. Just saying that i see the road map to 10k to 100k+ and beyond for those who are risky.

Hell, even the under 50 dollar investments can get you there if you have the patience for the short gains (and/or the peace of mind to know when to sell)

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
my initial investment in verge was under 50 bucks at .01, so i play it fairly safe. Just saying that i see the road map to 10k to 100k+ and beyond for those who are risky.

Hell, even the under 50 dollar investments can get you there if you have the patience for the short gains (and/or the peace of mind to know when to sell)

Verge has been good to me. But I'd only hold it long term if I put a lot less into it. Whales killing the coins desirability with constant pump and dumps.

I'm eventually gonna load up on btc and ltc when I have made enough off alts and just let it grow slow.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
This last dump was literally because of mcafee press(a separate issue)

And a hoax reddit story.

If anything it proves how fickle and reactive the market is. Very adhd in how it responds. While wraith hasnt dropped or proven its value yet I’m failing to see how manufactured dump outside of the actual companies hands should affect my confidence in the company. I’m invested to see what wraith does and if it works well and it hasn’t even dropped yet. Idk maybe I’m being green about it I’m just not gonna bail on the company cause the internet is easily manipulated. Just my gut feeling :manny: