Daps
Reppin
We byke ?:mjcry:
We never left:mjgrin:

images%2F1500862276284-1500862284835-giphy+%283%29.gif

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Becareful everyone taking advice from John McAfee - I do some work with enigma and someone has shared me with links about him collecting btc and percentage of their stake to promote a coin. Take his advice on coin of the day with caution

Hope y'all are having a great christmas and remember the process buy low, sell high

Also here is an excellent Excel Crypto Portfolio Tracker if you want to track your coin data all at once

Last edited:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Becareful everyone taking advice from John McAfee - I do some work with enigma and someone has shared me with links about him collecting btc and percentage of their stake to promote their coin.

Hope y'all are having a great christmas and remember the process buy low, sell high

I just want posters on here to be careful, too many people haven't actually researched or read what they've put money into.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Becareful everyone taking advice from John McAfee - I do some work with enigma and someone has shared me with links about him collecting btc and percentage of their stake to promote a coin. Take his advice on coin of the day with caution

Also here is an excellent Excel Crypto Portfolio Tracker if you want to track your coin data all at once

Believe photoshopped shyt on Twitter brehs

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I'm saving up for whatever Ian Balina says he's getting :russ:
You're right, I'm gonna use some of this intended XVG money on Ripple. Eventually transfer Ripple to a ledger, delete it from Blockfolio app and sit my ass down for a year :russ:

And then just focus on these ICOs. Already signed up for Telcoin, waiting on that Nucleus :ohlawd: and Bluzelle :noah: drop.

Staring at Ian Balina's chart has me looking at some of his 'Starters' and 'Substitues' like :patrice: I might have to go in just for the bonus :pachaha:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
You're right, I'm gonna use some of this intended XVG money on Ripple. Eventually transfer Ripple to a ledger, delete it from Blockfolio app and sit my ass down for a year :russ:

And then just focus on these ICOs. Already signed up for Telcoin, waiting on that Nucleus :ohlawd: and Bluzelle :noah: drop.

Staring at Ian Balina's chart has me looking at some of his 'Starters' and 'Substitues' like :patrice: I might have to go in just for the bonus :pachaha:

I legit got $900 of Chainlink cause of him :mjlol:

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
just sent some ETH to binance to get another $1200 worth of verge while it's under $0.20. these damn confirmations take forever though.